PDA

View Full Version : Marvel vs. Capcom 2

ImmortalTech
04-15-2003, 04:05 PM
is this game any good, i was gonna buy it at the store without tring it but then to find out that my video rental place doesn't have it. should i just go out and buy it and if i don't like it sell it on ebay.

Variation-XBA
04-16-2003, 01:52 AM
Its an exact port with nothing special..

Dunno if you have a ps2, but if so see if they have it for that and rent it... or the odl Dreamcast one..

Was sooo looking forward to this, till they took LIVE out from it..

Oh well...

The Jackal
04-16-2003, 02:10 AM
don't compare it to a Ps2 one... the Xbox version is suppose to be much better with less lag and basically no loading time at all... if you like this kinda game and love the arcade version of it then buy it... its exactly the same

Variation-XBA
04-16-2003, 11:18 AM
Like I said its just a port..

I told him to try and rent the ps2 one since he said they dont have the xbox one for rent, tis all :)

Dre
04-21-2003, 05:23 AM
Yes this game is good. Its great actually!! Much better than Capcom vs Snk2 imo, and thats counting the whole XBL factor as well!

I have a question for anyone... after choosing your characters and assists you are supposed to "select a mode", which can be either Normal or Easy. What exactly is this mode? Whats the difference between Normal and easy? It doesn't seem to be a difficulty setting, and I couldn't find mention of the darn thing in the manual... someone on here's gonna know:D

Crazy Joe
04-21-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Dre
Yes this game is good. Its great actually!! Much better than Capcom vs Snk2 imo, and thats counting the whole XBL factor as well!

I have a question for anyone... after choosing your characters and assists you are supposed to "select a mode", which can be either Normal or Easy. What exactly is this mode? Whats the difference between Normal and easy? It doesn't seem to be a difficulty setting, and I couldn't find mention of the darn thing in the manual... someone on here's gonna know:D

dunno, but on Dreamcast, the option is for Turbo or Normal, so I'm assuming it has something to do with speed.

The Jackal
04-23-2003, 11:54 PM
no Gortholomew that isnt it
normal mode is way better to use.... i dont even know how easy mode works completely because i picked it by accident once and it p*ssed me off.... but it basically makes supers and and stuff easier to use... like for little kids who are just starting out
if you wanna get advanced at that game and do big combos and stuff then use normal mode
and of course pick turbo after that for the speed because normal is waaaaaay too slow

ImmortalTech
04-24-2003, 09:23 AM
man i got this game and i love it thanx for the advice :D