PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force Online

bretman1234
04-16-2003, 03:35 PM
since Brute Force isn't gonna be online, than why the delay? It has been delayed once or twice and I thought it was so they could make it live. Now I find out it isn't even going to be live? Anyone with any info on why they delayed it please tell me.

Oh and also tell me if its going to be system-link cuz I can at least play that online.

xbox genius
04-16-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by bretman1234
since Brute Force isn't gonna be online, than why the delay? It has been delayed once or twice and I thought it was so they could make it live. Now I find out it isn't even going to be live? Anyone with any info on why they delayed it please tell me.

Oh and also tell me if its going to be system-link cuz I can at least play that online.

it has system link

Brevity
04-17-2003, 10:29 AM
I know they are making it Online in the sameway that SC is. With only DL content.

beekster101
04-17-2003, 08:09 PM
It's really too bad for this one. It really looks like it could compete with Halo... but with no Live! it's gonna be limited.

lax_defense
04-17-2003, 08:24 PM
yes, it has no live, but it will probably be playable on XBC and gamespy connect

Duke
04-18-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by beekster101
It's really too bad for this one. It really looks like it could compete with Halo... but with no Live! it's gonna be limited.

Odd, Halo wasn't live.

Don't count a game out based only on whether or not it's live enabled. I'm pretty sure this title is gonna give my live account a little rest.

lax_defense
04-18-2003, 02:19 PM
yeah, definitely mine too. I'll spend a good month or 2 on evreything in BF, then go back to live for RTCW, while every so often playing BF on Connect or tunnel for this

MasterChief
04-22-2003, 05:50 PM
Can't wait

matt_ch86
04-22-2003, 07:10 PM
i can't see why they dont announce a plan to make this a live expansion game liek moto gp.

l Maximus l
04-23-2003, 05:40 AM
Why they didn't make Brute Force, a SQUADE BASED SHOOTER not on XBox Live is beyond me. I'm still buying it, though. My brother preordered it from Gamestop. They are running a special in which they give a free two disc set of Halo, Halo 2, and Brute Force content plus a ton of game demos and many other extras.

I hate to say it, but, the movies on Brute Force made the Halo 2 teaser trailor look horrible. Brute Force is seriously going to rock!!!!:cheers:

Conchord
04-26-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by lax_defense
yeah, definitely mine too. I'll spend a good month or 2 on evreything in BF, then go back to live for RTCW, while every so often playing BF on Connect or tunnel for this

i dont see what the big fuss about RTCW is...it came out on PC ages ago, and was awesome, but it hasnt improved over that version, no matter what anyone says. Like Ghost Recon, the graphics are worse and the number of people that can play online is less. I remember playing with 32 on my PC on GR...that kicked ass...xbox, you should make it to where 32 or even 64(Battlefield 1942) can play in one game!

PoetSaskia
04-26-2003, 05:04 PM
RTCW will have seven new levels.