PDA

View Full Version : X-2 wolverine's revenge

killerclint
04-16-2003, 04:32 PM
is this game out yet?,,EB's site says it's a new release,and other sites say it will be released along with the movie in May,,,can anyone tell me if it's released,,thanks.

OuFtb
04-16-2003, 04:36 PM
I seen a ad at Best Buy saying it was 50 dollars on Xbox and both other consoles and 20 on PC so I am guessing its out right now, or it should be.

Blind-RazoR
04-18-2003, 01:45 PM
Yup the game is out and it is an ok game. It is not a keeper but it is a good game to rent because it gets very boring very quickly.

ash
04-18-2003, 10:35 PM
PLEASE RENT IT FIRST !!!!!!

the graphics are total crap.
the stealth is a joke.
the controls are lame.

however the claws are super cool.
the animal senses are neat especially the sense of smell.
and just being wolverine is pretty damn cool in itself.

it's a total hack and slash game. bad choice until he goes beserk!

please let ubi-soft develop the next one (the next batman too!). activision sucks.

it's just like playing the spiderman movie game and we all know what an average piece of work that was.

MasterChief
04-22-2003, 05:48 PM
heard it was bad

Arrakis44
04-26-2003, 03:35 PM
Yeah i picked up Revenge in Best Buy, but after checking out the screen shots on the back of the box, i put it right back on the shelf. It looked very like a very average game (especially for $50!!)

CrazyCougar
04-27-2003, 08:52 AM
I am having fun with it. Just a hack and slash platformer but it still is fun to me. A rental most definitely, because it probably wont take long to beat the game. But it has a lot of hidden stuff to find. Batman tomorrow was the other game I rented and Wolverine's game looks and plays like a gem compared to Batman. UG!

I personally loved the Spiderman game! And Superman was a so- so game. I about to give up on any Batman games that come out!