PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy for XBOX!!!!

XboXeXpert
12-04-2001, 12:14 AM
I know for a FACT that Sony will be developing games for xbox (which is proof that XBOX is better than any other system). Because final fantasy is owned by sony, i've heard little clues that FF will be coming to xbox. If you have any info about this i'm sure that myself and any other true gamer would appreciate you posting it.

<<Just imagine what the geniuses at Squaresoft could make for a system as perfect as XBOX! I'm definatly gonna be the first person in line for FF on XBOX!>>

Krishna
12-04-2001, 11:05 AM
I didn't know Sony owned Final Fantasy. I thought Squaresoft did. Well, anyway I don't have any information, but if it was me I would definately throw my game onto a more powerful console. I mean I would want more profits. [can't argue with that]

MadDawg276
12-05-2001, 04:30 PM
Sony doesn't own Final Fantasy. Squaresoft most likely won't make games for another company until the gaming system goes out of business. Sony has helped out Squaresoft in many financial problems and Squaresoft proably won't switch systems. Plus sony owns a nice sized chunk of Squaresofts stock.

AFI_PHOENIX
12-15-2001, 12:13 AM
ur an idiot

SQUARESOFT OWNS FF

and HELL NO, the day sony assists XBOX is the day hell freezes over or the day PS2 is stoped being put into circulation, which will never happen until PS3.

IF YOUR CANT WAIT TILL FF FOR XBOX THEN YOU WILL BEING WAITING A **** LONG TIME

PROBABLY NEVER WILL HAPPEN BUT WHO CARES

FF SUX

xboxman_1
12-17-2001, 08:43 PM
Ya, you pretty much just said it right there. No game deserves to have 10 games made for it without changing the title at least.

Spaztic
12-18-2001, 01:53 PM
god am I the only one that thinks the whole FF series sucks....yeah it has great graphics, but the gameplay gets old. I hate games where you have to walk around collecting levels, just so you can beat the next boss....who cares....let the gamecube have ff.

Ninja Scroll
12-18-2001, 02:48 PM
This thread is very pitiful from all that I have read.
Im not gonna even comment on all the rumors and lie's I have read on this thread.:(

AFI_PHOENIX
12-20-2001, 08:04 PM
yep ff sux i really hate that game
i hate that you have the *** turn based fighting
in rpgs DIABLO 2 is the best

im goin PS2 screw xbox

Vteck3000
12-21-2001, 12:01 AM
Final Fantasy 10 is owned by SqareSoft. I belive that 15% of SquareSoft is owned by Sony. Because of that reason SquareSoft is forbidden to release their games to any other console. I know that Microsoft had meetings with them but they never achieved anything. In the new OXM they clearly said that FF 10 will not come out............ maybe ................ but ............. its a BIG MAYBE........... they said don't count on it. For my part i don't really care. Yes FF series were good........... but come on......... it's always the same thing but different story. If you have played one you played all of them. :D

MadDawg276
12-24-2001, 11:42 AM
You can't be saying that chrono trigger was bad.

splix3031
12-24-2001, 09:09 PM
ff is the best game ever. at least thats my opinion. if u dont like rpg's, obviously u wont like it, but for those of you who arent afraid to think and play games at the same time, ff is awesome. and im sure you all know that. if u havent played it, either hit urself really hard w/ the closest metal object, or go rent it. if u rent it and still dont like it then hit urself w/ the closest metal object.

Ninja Scroll
12-29-2001, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Miyazaki
XboXeXpert-

Translations: "Square sucks, but they're cool if they develop for Microsoft."

Um,.......yeah! :D

Carnage
01-05-2002, 02:50 PM
Final Fantasy...
I enjoyed the first 3 of the series. And 7 was kinda nice because of the 3d aspect. but 8 and above bored the hell outta me. A few have already mentioned it here; its the same crap over and over. Give us some new RPGS! :D

kazual
01-05-2002, 09:19 PM
Could someone verify this for me please?

It was brought to my attention that Square put alot of money into the FF movie, and it didnt do so well.. So Sony ended up buying alot of stock and now own 19% of the company.

Heard that from a friend of mine, Miya you could prolly clear that up for me?