PDA

View Full Version : Questions about PSO

|ROS|Drakon
04-19-2003, 02:05 AM
ok so i hear this is a great game and that i should buy it. i dont easilly fall into buying things so i got some questions to ask first. just how big is the world of PSO? does it really develop characters well? i love rpgs but if im gonna pay extra for one i gotta know the details first. so far the only one im gonna buy is World of Warcraft since it looks nice and hell its Warcraft.

Duke
04-19-2003, 07:18 AM
General Discussion (2 browsing)
Talk about the latest happenings of the XBox here. No game discussion

I'd try the RPG forum. More likely to get your answer their anyway.

Highlite23
04-19-2003, 08:30 AM
!st i'll answer your questions, then i'll move your post to new releases.

The worlds very in size, in the begining they are pretty descent and as you progress, they seem to get larger.

I think the chaerecter development is fantastic, they range from "Magic" based charecters to "Long Range" and Malee, and a few others.

Of course this is based on the DC version, but i'm assuming the new version will have some improvements.

I'll be playing this weekend so we'll see. If it's anywhere near the DC version in gameplay (which it should surpass) I would say PSO will be enough reason to get XBL, and well worth the $9.99.

Also, when you purchase the game, the 1st 2 months are free. Be warned though, this game CAN NOT be returned ANYWHERE! Due to the serial number for on-line play.

Duke
04-19-2003, 10:30 AM
Too bad about not returning though. That would be the only thing that would tempt me into purchasing it, as I have my doubts about the game.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy it. If there's enough hype for it around here, I might have to break down after all.

Cheat
04-19-2003, 12:01 PM
wow... the 1st unreturnable game for XBOX... thats cold... Anyhow i'll play it soon and say whats it about...