PDA

View Full Version : Two Nikoladze in Pres. Palace

Who Deanie?
04-19-2003, 03:13 PM
Forgive me if this has been posted before (I looked around and didn't see it). In the final level there is another Nikoladze at the very end of the game. After you clear out the final four guards infront of the door backtrack to the elevator in the library. Take out anyone you might have missed before. You'll hear footsteps from the room above. If you hit the switch it will tell you that the elevator has no power. Go down into the cellar, use the computer and put a bullet in it. Now the elevator will work. There is an elite guard walking into the wall. He won't respond if you put a couple of rounds into his chest but he can be killed. Go to the end of the hallway and into the room with the open windows and bodies. Nikoladze will be standing there. He won't respond to you either but can be killed all the same.

I stumbled across this the other day and didn't know if anyone else had discovered it either.

MasterChief
04-22-2003, 05:51 PM
One is his double

MasterChief
05-02-2003, 07:56 PM
just one

mailman
05-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Who Deanie?
Forgive me if this has been posted before (I looked around and didn't see it). In the final level there is another Nikoladze at the very end of the game. After you clear out the final four guards infront of the door backtrack to the elevator in the library. Take out anyone you might have missed before. You'll hear footsteps from the room above. If you hit the switch it will tell you that the elevator has no power. Go down into the cellar, use the computer and put a bullet in it. Now the elevator will work. There is an elite guard walking into the wall. He won't respond if you put a couple of rounds into his chest but he can be killed. Go to the end of the hallway and into the room with the open windows and bodies. Nikoladze will be standing there. He won't respond to you either but can be killed all the same.

I stumbled across this the other day and didn't know if anyone else had discovered it either.

can you be more specific...... i dont get where u find him.... pm me

Who Deanie?
05-11-2003, 04:36 PM
In the Palace after you snipe Nikoladze, you enter the stairway above the kitchen and beside the banquet hall. Three guards will enter, take care of them. After you proceed to the end of the banquet hall, take care of the final four guards in the main hall. Normally you'd just exit the main doors and the game would end. Instead double back to the open courtyard where you intially sniped Nikoladze. Take care of any of the remaining special ops guys and jump down to the courtyard. Enter through the blasted open double doors to the library with the elevator. You should be able to hear footsteps. If he hit the elevator switch a window will pop up telling you that the elevator doesn' have power. Head down to the cellar where you first encountered Nikoladze and forced him to use the retinal scanner. There is a computer in the corner. Use it again (I don't know if this makes a difference or not) and shoot it. Now the elevator will have enough power. Go back up to the library and hit the elevator switch and ride it up. In the room above there are two guards (I missed the second one before) that won't respond to you no matter what you do. One is just standing around, the other is walking into a wall. At the end of the hall is the door to the room with the open windows and two dead bodies from before (these guys were already dead the first time you passed through this room). Inside is a second Nikoladze, who like the guards, will not respond to you at all even if you shoot him a couple of times.