PDA

View Full Version : Nightcaster

XboXeXpert
12-04-2001, 01:22 AM
Yet another masterpiece is set to come out for XBOX. This game is gonna be a completly new genre. Mind-blowing spells and magic is really gonna set this game apart. The controls will be similar to halo......you'll aim with one joystick and move with another. I have this game pre-ordered and would highly recommend that you should to!

VAN
12-04-2001, 08:21 AM
Wow. Must be nice to be 100% sure of a games quality weeks/months before its actual release.

Tell me Swami....

Is the 2nd Harry Potter movie any good? Do the Panthers have a shot at Superbowl 50?

Sorry for the sarcasm, but I would never pre-order a game such as Nightcaster. It is a completely new franchise and as such cannot claim success until proving itself among the rather fickle audience of gamers worldwide.

I'll wait for this one to hit store shelves and then I will check it out with my own 2 eyes. :)

l Maximus l
12-04-2001, 04:20 PM
VAN...before you check out Nightcaster with your own two eyes, you might want to make sure they are straight first :D

One thing that bugs me about Nightcaster is that the dude's cape looks like it's made out of tin foil...it doesn't quite wisk in the wind...it more or less "bends", if you will...lol

Try before you buy this one. So far, my eyes are really set on Brute Force...that game looks amazing to me

Supperdog
12-24-2001, 09:17 AM
Has anyone ever seen/played a computer game called Nox? (its awesome, pick it up!) nightcaster reminds me of a 3d version of it...i can't wait! oh yeah and brute force is gonna be great maximus!!! :cool:

ShannonX
01-02-2002, 09:36 PM
haven't played it, but i know of it, made by westwood right?

Supperdog
01-03-2002, 04:43 PM
yep :)

you should get it, its really cool. sorta a top down shooter w/ heavy RPG elements. :D :D :D

l Maximus l
01-08-2002, 01:54 PM
I will own any Microsoft published title. And, this is one of them :)

Supperdog
01-08-2002, 04:32 PM
LOL even kabuki and batman? rethink your words, max :)

l Maximus l
01-08-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog
LOL even kabuki and batman? rethink your words, max :)

Kabuki and Batman are both MS titles? I actually meant MS published. I know they are both on XBox, but, Crave Entertainment does Kabuki Warriors and Ubi Soft makes Batman Vengence. :D

Supperdog
01-08-2002, 08:19 PM
******, you just crushed me like a bug ;)

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog
******, you just crushed me like a bug ;)

Dude! It's all good! You still DA MAN! :D

Supperdog
01-09-2002, 05:13 PM
:) U rule :)