PDA

View Full Version : I Cant Take This Anymore!~

Cthugg
12-04-2001, 02:44 AM
Hey guys...
I need to a game system.right now!!!!. i cant wait any longer
for more games for xbox come out... should i juss wait till more games come out for xbox that i like or buy ps2 because there is many games i want ..... Can u guys please help me....i really dont like the game out for Xbox expect for Halo and PGR.... thanx guys.... PLEASE HELP ME.... choosing a game sysytem is one of the hardest thing in life.. hahaha

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:( :( :( :( :(

Salo_Fan
12-04-2001, 04:08 AM
I would wait for the Xbox games. Unless your rich, why not buy all the game systems.:rolleyes:

FpS_PhReeK
12-04-2001, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Cthugg
Hey guys...
I need to a game system.right now!!!!. i cant wait any longer
for more games for xbox come out... should i juss wait till more games come out for xbox that i like or buy ps2 because there is many games i want ..... Can u guys please help me....i really dont like the game out for Xbox expect for Halo and PGR.... thanx guys.... PLEASE HELP ME.... choosing a game sysytem is one of the hardest thing in life.. hahaha

Hey Cthugg, check out this link, this game should keep you busy until the Xbox emasses a huge library of awesome titles. I am sure it will fill many of your sleepless hours with enjoyment and thinking. Check it out!

Good Stuff, Click ME!!! (http://www.thereviewzone.com/smiletown.html)

:DPhReeK out!:D

Hardcore_Addict
12-04-2001, 11:26 AM
**** that was mean!

But I agree that might keep him busy for a good while, lol.

|]-[| //~\\

l Maximus l
12-04-2001, 02:05 PM
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Dude, that was seriously clutch! Nice one, FPS_Phreek...lol

But, seriously, Cthugg...If you seriously are going to purchase a new system and haven't already bought the PoS2, which has been out for a solid year now...and if this is a debate for you...you have some serious issues, dude. If you can't wait, then, why haven't you already bought a PoS2 yet?

And, if you are just looking for attention, expect more stuff just like FPS_phreek provided you :D

But again, if you are too blind to see that, for the same price, you get with an XBOX an 8 gig hard drive for saving your games without the need of a stupid expansion pack, the ability to rip your own music while playing your favorite games like PGR as you mentioned, on-line broadband built in, four controller ports, a 733 mg processor....then, I would be offended if you bought one. Besides, Microsoft already has over 220 3rd party game companies, that I am aware of, that are programming and developing games for the XBOX...and they will have over 30 new releases by the end of December. Sony has probably about 100 game or so...XBox has come out with over 30 in a month and a half. Do the math here. XBox, easily, will have over 100 game releases after a year.

Many of the XBox games will also be found on the PoS2 but the graphics will be smoother. The XBox can hold a much higher polygon count and with the Nvidia video chip technology in the XBox, you can be assured of the highest quality and the latest technology in gaming excellence. It's eye candy :D

To me, a serious idiot has to debate over what console to purchase, that is, if they are limited to buying one. I have a buddy that has all three of them and he is a hardcore Nintendo fan...and even he is really disappointed in the LameCube. He even calls it "LameCube"!!! lol...The XBox rocks all :D

redrum237
12-04-2001, 02:14 PM
That Game Will Be Released On GameCube next Week:D :D :D :D

l Maximus l
12-04-2001, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by redrum237
That Game Will Be Released On GameCube next Week:D :D :D :D

Your point?

redrum237
12-04-2001, 02:42 PM
no point, it was a joke, haha funny? notice the big :D :D :D :D

l Maximus l