PDA

View Full Version : Got Souls calibur 2! ask me anything you want!

TheCovenant
04-22-2003, 02:03 AM
yup i played it for awhile, and finally saved enough to chip my xbox and get it.......only 45 bucks for both the chip and game! also got a N64 emulator, so im playing ocarina of time and smash brothers! this is great!

SPARTAN VI
04-22-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
yup i played it for awhile, and finally saved enough to chip my xbox and get it.......only 45 bucks for both the chip and game! also got a N64 emulator, so im playing ocarina of time and smash brothers! this is great!

Um, you're going to mod your xbox and buy a new one for Live, right? You never told me about this. :watchout:

VenoM
04-22-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI

Um, you're going to mod your xbox and buy a new one for Live, right? You never told me about this. :watchout:

thats old news...the new mods can be turned off so where it will operate on its original bios...cove...did you do the modification yourself? what mod is it....matrix, X-ecuter 2?

VeNoMiZA
04-22-2003, 11:25 AM
Yo! Hows Spawn? Is he a good pick? Let us in the INFO!! How's the game Overall? Fill Me in! :cheers:

Shadow20002
04-22-2003, 02:34 PM
Already have a chance to play Soul Calibur 2 version console ? Describe your best about it !!! :cool:

dronezero
04-22-2003, 11:37 PM
Kickass what are the major differences between it and the first SC?

How did you get both the mod and game for less than the game alone would cost?

Yannie Boy
04-23-2003, 01:38 PM
he got kinda quiet after saying that he played it...with a modded box..that plays nintendo games:huh:

matt_ch86
04-23-2003, 03:22 PM
wow! sweet, i didn't even know it came out yet.

Did you get spawn yet?

Playa128
04-23-2003, 04:57 PM
spawn is a default charecter you dont have to beat the game to get him.....hes ok i still kilik

VenoM
04-23-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Playa128
spawn is a default charecter you dont have to beat the game to get him.....hes ok i still kilik

xbox moded to playa?

TheCovenant
04-24-2003, 12:03 AM
okay im back! sorry about that my internet is f'd up, but i spend a lot of time on SCII.

Okay major differeces between soul I and II.

One word. Mitsurugi.

He is WAY diiferent. I cant do ANY of his old combos. This may seem harsh but there is a plus. He's ( i dont know why) faster. Thats right, faster. He has combos that go, for-freakin-ever!

Another thing thats cool, is definatly spawn. Spawn can do air combos. Yes thats right, air combos. The longest one I can do is a mesely 4 hits, but it took me the whole friggin week to do it, so screw you guys, im proud of it. He has a lot of moves where he throws his axe up in the air and catches it. Cool thing is that you can punch them while the axe is in the air. So imagine this.

Spawn comes in deep with one of his high jumps, starts swingin' away with his axethen uppercuts you into the air, while letting go of his axe so it flies into the air, on the way down you catch them with soome punches, until they hit the groud, and to finish it off flashy, you catch the axe behind you and take the final swing.

Thats a sweet ass combo. I cant do it on command, butif you give me enough time in training mode, I can do it.

Walls. If you didnt like walls in DOA3, you wont like em' here, they cause extra damage.

Lemme see, necrid is probably the cheapest character. He has a unblockable fireball that comes out of the ground, wherever you're standing. UNBELIEVABLY cheap!

In simple terms=

Necrid:Soul calibur2
.:Cable:marvel vs capcom 2.

(sorry, im studying for my SAT's)

GrizzlySuit
04-24-2003, 07:57 PM
name 200 characters in the game!!