PDA

View Full Version : Is Burnout 2..online?

Xbox Owner
04-22-2003, 11:08 PM
Well..I'm in the mood to type bold.

So........ is Burnout 2 online? I mean..on Xbox.com, http://www.xbox.com/burnout2/ , it has that little icon at the top, but in the right hand corner it says

"Live Enabled:
No"

So...wtf? If this game is online, I think it will be pretty sweet..but I dunno if I'll even get it if its offline..help me.... :o

VeNoMiZA
04-22-2003, 11:16 PM
no... it will be on live for stats and other crap...:cuss:

Xbox Owner
04-23-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
no... it will be on live for stats and other crap...:cuss:

What do you mean? I was just surfin Xbox.com, and it says this..

See how you measure up: With online tournament leader boards to post scores and record setting times.

and i found burnout 2's offical site and it said this..

Xbox Live hi-score table support - Compare your Burnout 2 skills with the best Burnout players in the world and your friends.

Over sixty online leader boards including best time on each track, highest scores in Crash Mode and other Burnout 2 statistics.

But is that still refferring to what u said? if so, that sucks..i thought u got to like race against ppl or something:(

LongBow
04-23-2003, 08:02 AM
:cuss: This sounds so stupid. Why not just go a little further and put on REAL live support?! I don’t give a k-rapa about some ones stats.. this game would be nice on live.... hell any game is nice on live. *beats some sense in to developers*

GrizzlySuit
04-24-2003, 07:41 PM
yeah, i don't think it'll be on live