PDA

View Full Version : Next Live Game Besides RTCW??

MixMasta
04-24-2003, 02:45 PM
May and June see the release of many Live games, 7 in total. The must have game is most definitely RTCW: Tides of War. Most people with Live will without a doubt be picking that one up. But what about the others, which of these will you also be picking up?

-Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix
-Inside Pitch 2003
-Midtown Madness 3
-Outlaw Volleyball
-Moto GP 2
-Midnight Club 2

*New Addition: Tetris Online(20 bucks, ships June 2nd)

I will be getting Midtown Madness 3 and Inside Pitch 2003 since my cousin's brother-in-law works at Microsoft, and can get me a very cheap price. I want SOF2, and MGP2, and MC2, but I'm not sure if I will have the money. I might wait a while before picking those games up.

*If I'm missing any fully Live games(not downloadable content,) post it here and I'll edit my post.

MixMasta
04-25-2003, 10:32 AM
only 3 people besides me getting new live games n may and june????

RudedogX
04-25-2003, 10:37 AM
Seeing how you're only looking for May and June, you're not missing galaxies or rainbow 6, but you might be missing the GR expansion pack (there's still no legit release date for that, but it's rumored to be late June).

MixMasta
04-25-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Seeing how you're only looking for May and June, you're not missing galaxies or rainbow 6, but you might be missing the GR expansion pack (there's still no legit release date for that, but it's rumored to be late June).

ebgames has it coming out july 15th, but im definitely getting it..

first one at the top, no box art:
http://ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/deptpage.asp?wherefrom=search&searchword=ghost%20recon

SkoalMint
04-25-2003, 11:25 AM
I went with Inside Pitch because I'm 95% certain that I will be getting that one. As for the rest, I'll probably also pick up SOF II and Outlaw Volleyball. I may pick up Midtown Madness as well.

bobothebear
04-25-2003, 11:56 AM
i am betting that outlaw volleyball will suck just as bad as doaxbv

I might get sof2 and midtown madness 3

LynxFX
04-25-2003, 12:02 PM
I'm looking forward to Outlaw Volleyball and Midtown Madness 3.

I have high hopes for Outlaw Volleyball because Outlaw Golf was such a good game, fun and crazy while still having a great golf engine underneith. Hopefully they do the same with OV, unlike DOAXV which didn't have that much to do with volleyball at all.

RudedogX
04-25-2003, 12:29 PM
From what I understand, that is definetly what they plan on doing for OV. I'm definetly looking forward to that one. Especially on Live!:wink:

MixMasta
04-25-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
From what I understand, that is definetly what they plan on doing for OV. I'm definetly looking forward to that one. Especially on Live!:wink:

congrats on 3 grand dude!