PDA

View Full Version : Oxm subscription Problem

BlindSniper
04-24-2003, 07:46 PM
I was really excited when I ordered oxm to my house. Well I really wanted demo disks. I was dissapointed. I have recived 5 magazines now. But no demo disks in any of them. Anyone know whats going on? and its in the plastic all ready and everything but it has no disk!

Dyslexic Chaos
04-25-2003, 02:34 AM
That really sucks man. I guess the best thing u can do is go here
http://www.futurenetworkusa.com/publications/oxm-discreplacement.html and order all the discs and tell them what your having troubles. Gimme a second and ill find their Phone number for ya also...

Dyslexic Chaos
04-25-2003, 02:38 AM
Here is all i could find for ya...

CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
To reach our customer care, please write to:
Official Xbox Magazine Customer Care
PO Box 5156
Harlan, IA 51593-0656

Customer Service email: BOXcustserv@cdsfulfillment.com

Sorry, i couldn't find a phone number for ya. As you can see, it's 2:46 AM here and i dont feel like looking for an hour for a phone number. I hope all this info Helps Ya!!!

RudedogX
04-25-2003, 09:31 AM
That sucks man, I've gotten the disks in every one of magazines. Good luck on getting it straightened out.

CrazyCougar
04-25-2003, 09:36 AM
Yeah I would definitely contact them man. I havent ever had a problem receiving my disks. You say the bag is sealed right? Figure , if its not someone is ripping off your disks before they get to ya.

ANyhow is thats not the case I would request all the back disks, and tell them to send it to you in DVD cases(like you get when you buy the mag at a retail store)