PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings: 2 Towers Good or Bad?

Nickmq1688
04-24-2003, 11:49 PM
I have Lord of the Rings 2 Towers and think that it is a game
worth getting if your into fantasy that kind of stuff. Overall its a good game that follows the story line very well like battling the Wraiths as Aragon to save Frodo or fighting the Cave Troll in Bollins Tomb from the first one and also battling at Helms Deep. The game allowsyou to be either Aragon, Legolas or Gimli, wich gives them all there own set of combination attacks weapon and shield upgrades.

csmcconnell
04-28-2003, 08:43 AM
If you enjoyed the moives or the books, or just want to play a great looking, great sounding, fun game get the Two Towers. It is a lot of fun and looks awesome. The cutscenes are cool too, straight from the movie they blend seamlessly with the game graphics.

Variation-XBA
04-28-2003, 11:36 AM
Hack and Slash can only stay entertaining for so long, trying to trade mine atm =/:watchout:

Humanarchy
04-29-2003, 12:43 AM
TTT is an awesome game! It has tons of extras, cheats and a secret level and character! This game is *far* superior to that other LOTR game by Black Label. I've finished the game with Aragorn and Legolas - lvl. 10 each. I'm working on Gimli right now. He's the hardest player to use b/c his ranged attacts suck and he is so short.

I highly recommend this game if you are a LOTR fan!

Delphar7
05-01-2003, 12:21 PM
I'd have to agree with Variation's description of the game.
Hack n Slash = short play-span

I did like "looking" at it, but playing it did get repetitive. . . Yes yes, new "moves" and new creatures to kill, but still, I'd really like to see a RPG based on M.E.R.P.S. (Middle Earth Role-Playing System)

`Course I'm a sucker for customisation.

delphar7

KingNader
05-01-2003, 02:14 PM
does it have really good action tho? i played it on gamecube and it rocked, im not a huge fan of fantasy or even the movie, i liked that last battle scene, but as i said i liked the action on gamecube, but im not sure if this is exactly a port or not

Delphar7
05-01-2003, 09:51 PM
Oooo good question. I thought the action was good. If you liked the GC version I imagine the port is pretty direct although I haven't compared the two...

you oen both a GC and xBox? <---curious for more comparisons

MasterChief
05-02-2003, 07:54 PM
good