PDA

View Full Version : F1 Career Challange

Viper87227
04-26-2003, 07:06 AM
publisher Electronic Arts have today confirmed to IGN that it's upcoming F1 Career Challenge racer is no longer planned for release on the Nintendo GameCube and Microsoft Xbox consoles for the U.S. market. This next iteration in EA's formula racing series will only be released on the PS2 and PC platforms this June 10th here in the States.

The somewhat good news is that EA plans to ship the title for all consoles -- including both Cube and Xbox -- throughout the rest of the world. This strategy specifically targets the U.K. and European markets where the F1 sport is much more popular than it is here in America.

As many here in the IGN offices are F1 racing addicts, the cancellation news is rather disappointing. But PS2 and PC gamers still have much to look forward to as we draw closer to its June 10th release date. Expect more coverage of the title at next month's E3 trade show.

Well, I have a PS2 so this doesnt affect me as much, but I am sure it will create creat quite a buz to those of you with only xbox. Just anothing thing to add to the anti EA list :cuss: