PDA

View Full Version : Motogp2 Make Me So Hapeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viper87227
04-26-2003, 05:44 PM
I got my OXM today, and I was mighty happy when i saw MotoGP2 as a playable demo. I had been wating my whole life for this and I must say, I had to change my undies after every lap (twice a lap during replays). It is so freakin amazing I coudnlt believe my eyes. IMO just this demo is better than eny racing game ever, and its only a mere fraction of what is yet to come. For those of you who have not yet gotten your OXM, make sure to do some laundry before monday, your gunna need a pair of fresh ones handy :D

Discretion
04-26-2003, 05:48 PM
I can't wait for my demo! Moto GP kicks @$$, and so will MGP2! I have this game pre-ordered! :D

I know, I am a die-hard MGP fan!

Variation-XBA
04-26-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Viper87227
I had been wating my whole life for this and I must say, I had to change my undies after every lap (twice a lap during replays).
. For those of you who have not yet gotten your OXM, make sure to do some laundry before monday, your gunna need a pair of fresh ones handy :D

You've been waiting 17 years for this game?:eek: Nice patience;)

I got bored of the demo on LIVE after awhile... does 2 have anything dramatically different (non graphics)

CrazyCougar
04-27-2003, 08:56 AM
2 gives you the option to create your own bike and rider like 1 did, but more in depth. Also, you now can blow your tire while running laps (should slow down the powersliders a bit). 6 more tracks and more bikes are licensed. And LIVE comes with the actual full version this time! LOL! That's just to name a few.

I cannot wait for this game! Its gotta be one of the best games for Live and probably always will be. (IMO)

GotMilk
04-27-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
2 gives you the option to create your own bike and rider like 1 did, but more in depth. Also, you now can blow your tire while running laps (should slow down the powersliders a bit). 6 more tracks and more bikes are licensed. And LIVE comes with the actual full version this time! LOL! That's just to name a few.

I cannot wait for this game! Its gotta be one of the best games for Live and probably always will be. (IMO) I'm just as anxious to get my hands on the game as you! The first one was sweet, and I never appreciated a bike racing ggame so much! When does it come out again?

Viper87227
04-27-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Variation

You've been waiting 17 years for this game?:eek: Nice patience;)

I got bored of the demo on LIVE after awhile... does 2 have anything dramatically different (non graphics)

Uh yea except I am 15. Even going as far as saying I was awating the game the day of conception, I t woudlnt have been 17 years lol. :rofl:

Discretion
04-27-2003, 05:56 PM
Release Unknown but I do have a hint when the REAL date is. Sorry, can't be said or THQ will kill me... Seriously, Climax said not to tell! (Ask Viper, i got contacts with them... We are guessing since THQ never said but its obvious it isnt May 20th).

As for new features: 6 new tracks, 3 of the old ones redone, Sheridan is in it again for a total of 17 tracks. There are 60+ scoreboards. Stunt Scores, Times Permanent, Monthly Reset, and a ton of others. Also, bike logo editor, gear ratio edit, and also Shock (i think) ratio... This game will own! Also, 4 stroke engines! Better know how to powerslide or you will be screwed if you use a 4 stroke.

GotMilk
04-27-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Viper87227

Uh yea except I am 15. Even going as far as saying I was awating the game the day of conception, I t woudlnt have been 17 years lol. :rofl: lol. I didn't know they announced the game so far back.

mailman
04-27-2003, 07:56 PM
well i have motogp for awhile, until it got stolen!!! friggen parties...

Viper87227
04-27-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Discretion
Release Unknown but I do have a hint when the REAL date is. Sorry, can't be said or THQ will kill me... Seriously, Climax said not to tell! (Ask Viper, i got contacts with them... We are guessing since THQ never said but its obvious it isnt May 20th).

As for new features: 6 new tracks, 3 of the old ones redone, Sheridan is in it again for a total of 17 tracks. There are 60+ scoreboards. Stunt Scores, Times Permanent, Monthly Reset, and a ton of others. Also, bike logo editor, gear ratio edit, and also Shock (i think) ratio... This game will own! Also, 4 stroke engines! Better know how to powerslide or you will be screwed if you use a 4 stroke.

I have no idea what he is taling about. Connections with Climax, what a bunch of crap. When is the last time somone actaully had connections to someone in the gaming business???? Dont lie man it makes you look bad :cuss:

LOL j/k actually the young podwong speakes the truth. I have been trieng to milk him the name of the guy he talks to since the day i met him, but he wont tell me!!!He doesnt understand my love for climax:hail:

Discretion
04-28-2003, 03:09 PM
Viper, I would but they said I can't... It's not hard to talk to the devs... only hard part is WHICH DEVS HAVE MESSENGER? LOL! Climax does :)

I saw a pic once of them adding cameras... Looks tough! Also, I hope my demo comes in today :cheers:

fadywwf316
04-28-2003, 07:48 PM
wow u must love motorcycles, i dint love the first one, but i guess i'll give the second a rent