PDA

View Full Version : >>>pso Has Been Hacked<<<

Hitman101
04-26-2003, 10:25 PM
Here is a link to prove it. :cry: :cry:

http://www.psolife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1842

cjskater
04-26-2003, 10:42 PM
lol. Thats funny, pumpkins, easter eggs, christmas presents, are you sure that is real?

egg
04-26-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Hitman101
Here is a link to prove it. :cry: :cry:

http://www.psolife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1842

Maybe Offline not online.. No way in hell!!!

Variation-XBA
04-26-2003, 11:37 PM
You sure that its hacked online and not offline?

Just seems kinda "wow" if so...sad too. ;)

Highlite23
04-27-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by egg

Maybe Offline not online.. No way in hell!!!

You got it, Offline, possible. On-Line.....with the enbeded serial numbers and everything else, Whoever hacked it on line should be getting a knock at the door from MS any minute now.;)

VeNoMiZA
04-27-2003, 12:00 PM
THATS Not Hacking.. SHEESH.. maybe if you guys played the dreamcast version.. on certain holidays like valentines you will see a big as heart in the lobby. and decorations in the game.. its normal.. maybe this pumpkins are gonna appear on halloween? the easter eggs, easter? think people think!! you will know when theres hackers when your ass gets pked and your items and guns are stolen.:eek:

SiGuy
04-27-2003, 01:51 PM
haha thats funny

Capn Kirk
04-27-2003, 07:11 PM
How do we know thats an xbox screen shot and not a DC screen shot? Ill unsubscribe to pso if it gets hacked online.

chunk83
04-28-2003, 11:41 AM
aargh....why must people always haxor!

SkoalMint
04-28-2003, 01:56 PM
I've never played this game and I don't know if it was hacked or not, but I did read that the GC guys were getting some easter themed stuff in the game. Might explain some of those pics.

Link (http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2003/042303a.html)

studepaber
04-28-2003, 02:17 PM
Well, yea didn't you expect people to be able to hack the xbox version with a modded xbox?? As for the people that do it online I write negative comments about teh person if I suspect they are haxxors. Also I have heard of a few getting banned because of hacking, and I refuse to ever accept anything from hackers. Venomiza the easter egg pictures are legit, but the present and jack-o-lanterns had to have been hacked (seeing that the game just came out around Easter). Where are all of you PSO players anyways??? Am I the only XBA'er that plays PSO for Xbox??? :(

Casper
04-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
Where are all of you PSO players anyways??? Am I the only XBA'er that plays PSO for Xbox??? :(

Honestly, no matter how good a game is, I will not be paying any more than the $50/yr subscription I'm paying right now. So Sega can do the same thing I do with all those dam AOL cd's, use them for skeet shooting practice :cuss:

MixMasta
04-28-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
Well, yea didn't you expect people to be able to hack the xbox version with a modded xbox?? As for the people that do it online I write negative comments about teh person if I suspect they are haxxors. Also I have heard of a few getting banned because of hacking, and I refuse to ever accept anything from hackers. Venomiza the easter egg pictures are legit, but the present and jack-o-lanterns had to have been hacked (seeing that the game just came out around Easter). Where are all of you PSO players anyways??? Am I the only XBA'er that plays PSO for Xbox??? :(

about the easter thing, you can set the date on your xbox, so maybe they set it for halloween, etc. i remember in madden, if u set it for christmas, it would say happy holidays....

btw, i play pso, but i havent bought a hunters liscense yet because i am unsure if i really want to go online. probably in the summer ill buy it, and then see if i actually want to go past the free period.

studepaber
04-28-2003, 03:38 PM
Casper -
I take it you never really got into PSO fro the Dreamcast? I put an ungodly amount of time into the Dreamcast versions and log in around 5 hours a night with teh Xbox version. The game has got to be one of the more addicting games in history (with the exception of EQ), but I'll play 5 hours without realizing it. With the voice communication feature you don't have to switch between controller to keyboard and there isn't a big keyboard box that takes up half the screen.

MixMaster -
It has nothing to do with the date set on your Xbox, or else everyone would have Christmas and Halloween rares right now, also obtaining these items can only be achieved online. Playing online is really the way PSO should be played (although searching for rares and playing quests can be beneficial if done offline) and IMO well worth the monthly fee (and the first two months are free!).

Diddy
04-28-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
THATS Not Hacking.. SHEESH.. maybe if you guys played the dreamcast version.. on certain holidays like valentines you will see a big as heart in the lobby. and decorations in the game.. its normal.. maybe this pumpkins are gonna appear on halloween? the easter eggs, easter? think people think!! you will know when theres hackers when your ass gets pked and your items and guns are stolen.:eek:

LMAO the people for the DC version put sonic and knuckles and sonics girlfriend and Eggman online in the little check rooms and shops and stuff for about a week. It was hilarious. And on valentines day i thin kthere were 2 giant hearts on pioneer 2. Its not hacking. Put the actual Lobby FSODing and the PKING, CKING, and VKING were mad hacking, thats exaclty wut was happening online in socom now, those damn wannabe hackers are using Codebreaker to never die and go invisible. in the ranking on socom, everybody in the top 10 spots, espcially the number 1 guy uses a CB.