PDA

View Full Version : More Halo 2 OXM scans (article wise)

TegSkywalker
04-27-2003, 01:32 AM
I came across this link, not sure if anyone has posted it yet. It is a good page to get some JPEGs of the OXM Halo 2 article that is easier to read the actual text. Do the ole Right click then "Save As" for each link in the directory:

http://www.perfectphp.com/Halo2/

Reclaimer
04-27-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by TegSkywalker
I came across this link, not sure if anyone has posted it yet. It is a good page to get some JPEGs of the OXM Halo 2 article that is easier to read the actual text. Do the ole Right click then "Save As" for each link in the directory:

http://www.perfectphp.com/Halo2/

I missed a few OXM's, is this an old article that these pictures are from? I'm trying to figure out if the stuff I'm seeing is new or not. Like the picture of the Elite jumping and the Marine standing in front of MC in the Warthog.

XboxGamers
04-27-2003, 05:00 AM
SWEET!!

wbio
04-27-2003, 10:04 AM
Those look great, I can't wait!

TegSkywalker
04-27-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Reclaimer

I missed a few OXM's, is this an old article that these pictures are from? I'm trying to figure out if the stuff I'm seeing is new or not. Like the picture of the Elite jumping and the Marine standing in front of MC in the Warthog.

It is the newest OXM

E Nomini Patri
04-27-2003, 11:55 AM
I hope you guys still buy the magazine, because scans like these put them out of business. I won't look at any of the scans because I will get the magazine anyways, so it's no big deal to see them early for me.

Young_Fledgling
04-27-2003, 12:14 PM
wtf??? this issue is not even out yet!!!!

last one i got was the one with return to castle wolfenstein on the cover! this is what they said would be in the next issue. BTW i am a subscriber.

Xbox Owner
04-27-2003, 12:34 PM
Hmm..they look sweet.

But is it the scanner that messed the pics up? They seem really rough looking..like jaggy

bretman1234
04-27-2003, 12:39 PM
PICTURES AND WEAPONS SOUND SOOOOO SWEET!
MUST PLAY HALO 2 NOW!!!!
ALL THE VEHICLES AND THE FACT THAT THE MARINES CAN DRIVE THEM MAKE THIS GAME SOUND LIKE IT WILL BE BY FAR THE GREATEST GAME TO HIT THE CONSOLE WORLD!!

banshees in multiplayer?!?! how can that work? wont that make it able to fly out of the levels?

TegSkywalker
04-27-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan
I hope you guys still buy the magazine, because scans like these put them out of business. I won't look at any of the scans because I will get the magazine anyways, so it's no big deal to see them early for me.

I still prefer to save myself the $8 for a video game magazine when I can get the information for free on the internet. I pay $40+ a month for broadband internet and want to make good use of it, and not have to worry about paying for something that I do not have to.

E Nomini Patri
04-27-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by TegSkywalker

I still prefer to save myself the $8 for a video game magazine when I can get the information for free on the internet. I pay $40+ a month for broadband internet and want to make good use of it, and not have to worry about paying for something that I do not have to.

You should just save up 25$ and get a subscription. It's alot cheaper, and doesn't put them out of business.

TegSkywalker
04-27-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan

You should just save up 25$ and get a subscription. It's alot cheaper, and doesn't put them out of business.

Well I use the internet for obviously more than one thing so your "buy a mag, its cheaper" arguement seems silly. Plus, why pay for a magazine when it is already a few weeks outdated compared to online sites? Therefore I see no point. :cool:

Shadow20002
04-27-2003, 11:20 PM
Hmm...i will rethink if i will get it or not. :watchout: Anyway, i want to see the footage of Hunter: Redeemer !! ;)

xb_jim
04-27-2003, 11:43 PM
ive read the actual article is 14 pages long.

if you look at the last picture (page10) youll see it gets cut off.

"As an example, they are creating a new AI -- not to be more"...

theres also an arrow type thing there showing theres more on the next page.

where was any detail on multiplayer? if you read the bungie site it says they were playing some multi player halo 2 when oxm came to visit. why no info about that in those 10 pages? (1 sentence about a banshee in multiplayer; during a vehicle paragraph doesnt really count)

either way, im gonna buy it and probally get a subscription. i wanna see the full size pictures and hopefully find 4 more pages of halo 2 goodness.

bretman1234
04-28-2003, 04:47 PM
hey guys, where the hell is my magazine. U got urs like 2 days ago and i still don't have mine. god ****** i need more info about halo 2.

I NEED MY FIX!!!!!!!!!

MrSlam
04-28-2003, 05:04 PM
****** it didn't come today. I have been struggling to not look at the scans because I want to see for the first time when I get the magazine for myself. this is starting to **** me off. I sent in the mail in subsription and when I got my first issue (May) on saturday it came with a payment request. Do I need to pay that before I get anymore issues? If I do I will probably just look at the scans.

MrSlam
04-28-2003, 05:06 PM
you can't say pi$$ what the bleeeeeep

bretman1234
04-28-2003, 07:06 PM
crap that link doesn't work anymore!!!

Now, now xbox kiddies. No more illegal leaching.

damn management!!! reckin all my fun!

fadywwf316
04-28-2003, 07:12 PM
yea link is down, we aint leechers, we're borrowers lol but thanks anyway