PDA

View Full Version : 42 new XBA members yesterday?

TegSkywalker
04-27-2003, 11:22 PM
Today I went through the members area of these boards and counted 42 new XBA members who signed up on April 27th!

I don't know if that is high or low for a day, but this site seems to be growing and growing!

I wonder what the occasion was. :watchout:

Edit: I noticed TeamXbox only had 19 new members on that day. Good job XBA members for spreading the word!

MixMasta
04-28-2003, 02:46 PM
i know this is great news for XBA. yesterday, i was on the main forum page, saw the latest member, went to offtopic forum, no new posts since my last post there, went back to main forum to get to general discussion, and there was a new member! people signed up like crazy yesterday!

Kraft
04-28-2003, 03:12 PM
Hopefully we can keep some of them interested in hanging around and posting in the forums. Bumping stats is wonderful, but actually keeping people here would be better.

Arrakis44
04-28-2003, 03:32 PM
I just signed up last week, and thus far i love these forums, plenty of info and opinions, just what i need after a long day at Uni!

JonTheCanuck
04-28-2003, 08:16 PM
i would assume its got something to do with the give-aways they're throwing, i would guess thats probably the whole point behind it, getting more people

kornavs19
04-28-2003, 09:07 PM
No, the giveaways were celebrating the unveiling of XBA Verson 3.0....

Shadow20002
04-28-2003, 09:57 PM
Hey...that's good news. I can tell everyone that i'm not hanging around the forums mostly of the time but still somewhere in XBA. I don't know if it will affect the bandwith, XBa getting more slow and slow these days. :o

Viper87227
04-28-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Arrakis44
I just signed up last week, and thus far i love these forums, plenty of info and opinions, just what i need after a long day at Uni!

Indeed it is. After a hard day of work there is nothing like kicking back and reading/posting about gamings hottest topic. It is also great community here. Everyone is always happy and its fun to just joke around with people after spending 8 hours with humerless workaholics.

I am game for new members, as long as there just as laid back and fun loving as all the other members. It bugs me when people come here and start crap, and I also get annoying when people show up, post twice, and then never again. Its more fun to get to know people and make friends (unless you end up friends with Blinx :D )

BTW welcome to XBA

TegSkywalker
04-29-2003, 03:06 PM
oh btw... 65 new members on April 28th!

;)