PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Sonic is coming to the Xbox

Brevity
04-28-2003, 10:24 AM
http://forums.xengamers.com/showthr...&threadid=79904

"Sonic HeroesTM" (PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox): SEGA's legendary mascot Sonic The Hedgehog makes his historic PlayStation 2 and Xbox debut! In "Sonic Heroes," Sonic embarks on his biggest adventure ever, with his trademark blazing speed and a new gameplay twist. Sonic and his friends have evolved, adopting a configuration feature that allows gamers to control three playable characters simultaneously, using Sonic's speed, Knuckles' power, and Tails' ability to fly, to conquer massive worlds. This team-based gameplay marks the next evolution in Sonic's gaming career, taking platform gaming to a completely new level. Using the three formations and the powerful moves that each team member has, Sonic and his friends combine forces to battle the ultimate evil.

XBOX MSSC
04-28-2003, 10:35 AM
queer title + multi platform = a MAJOR let down...:eek:

i always hoped sega would put sonic on the green giant, but not like this....:rolleyes:

MeSs
04-28-2003, 10:41 AM
Im so sick off all these platform games, eccspecialy sonic..
MeSs

Blutox
04-28-2003, 10:54 AM
Very cool. Had Sonic on Genesis and loved it. It was great for 2D. I will get it for sure.

Variation-XBA
04-28-2003, 11:21 AM
Bah..

I cant wait for it personally, Been a long time since I enjoyed a sonic game :)

Xbox version should have unlockable old versions ;)

CrazyCougar
04-28-2003, 11:29 AM
Bad thing is if EA gets their hands on Sega we wont see any Sonic coming this way.

MixMasta
04-28-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
Bad thing is if EA gets their hands on Sega we wont see any Sonic coming this way.

if EA gets sega, thats the least of our worries. think about all the other great game series by them on xbox like the jet set radio series and the panzer dragoon series. if we were to even see one of those it would look like crap since it was a ****ty EA port!:cuss:

Dre
04-28-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by MixMasta

if EA gets sega, thats the least of our worries. think about all the other great game series by them on xbox like the jet set radio series and the panzer dragoon series. if we were to even see one of those it would look like crap since it was a ****ty EA port!:cuss:

Don't forget that all the 2k sports games would be gone and we'd have to buy sports titles from MS to be Live Enabled since EA is :cuss:

Snoopy7548
04-28-2003, 05:14 PM
i hate squad based games. they get too complicated. all i need is one character and im fine.

LynxFX
04-28-2003, 05:28 PM
I love Sonic. Hopefully they won't dumb it down to the lowest common denominator *cough*PS2*cough*. If they don't then I am sooo there. :D

And EA, you stay the hell away from Sonic and SEGA!! :cuss:

l Maximus l
04-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Sonic...arguably the best platform game series ever.

But, still...I'll likely pass on Sonic these days. Good times back when I had the Genesis years and years ago.

MrSlam
04-28-2003, 06:01 PM
Microsoft is very interested in buying sega, so if that happens then their might be some xbox exclusive sonic games as well as other sega games, like their sports games.