PDA

View Full Version : Help in morrowind

pepitonet
04-28-2003, 06:36 PM
i am having a hard time getting a master lockpicks if anyone here know where to get it letme know.also i would like to know who can teach alchemy pass level 56 and someone that has over 5000 gold to barter up to now the one that has the most money(5000) is creeper in caldera if anyone knows of anyone else let me know

Humanarchy
04-29-2003, 12:52 AM
Lockpicks...bah! Just go to any Mages Guild and buy several Unhinging and Locksplitter scrolls! They work wonders.

For everything you need to know about Alchemy go to:
Abelle Chriditte, in the Propylon Chamber at the stronghold Valenvaryon. She is the secret master of Alchemy.

More than 5000 gold? Ah...most merchants don't carry more than 2000 gold or so.

NINE BREAKER
04-30-2003, 03:05 AM
I love this game! But it is a b i t c h hitt'n people:cuss:

vikebv
04-30-2003, 10:32 AM
If you want to get lock pick most places have a person, usually within a tavern or such that have people that will barter, they have plenty of lockpicks, so just pick up some money and get a few(because they run out) then you won't be stuck in a secret places without one.

vikebv

pepitonet
04-30-2003, 01:22 PM
for the ones of you that didn't know there is one guy that has 5000 gold his name is creeper and he is on caldera
on the gmar(spelling) manor building near the armorer i heart that there is one guy on an islan that has 12000 but i can't find where he is?

John002
04-30-2003, 04:44 PM
The Merchant Mudcrab has 10,000 gold

Dulacc
05-01-2003, 06:19 AM
Okay, for the gold, the mudcrab merchant has 10k. He lives on an island east of Vivec, right around a dwarven ruin island.

For Lockpicks, there's a guy in Balmora who's the secret Master of Security. He sells Secret Master Lockpicks, which are the best in the game. You have to be a member of the Thieves guild, though.

pepitonet
05-01-2003, 07:56 PM
can you post the name of the guy i might have killed it already but who knows and thanks in advance

Humanarchy
05-02-2003, 03:40 AM
Whoa! Nice sig man! :yikes: Where do I get a girlfriend like that? :wink:

pepitonet
05-04-2003, 08:45 PM
first of all there is no islan east of vivec s you give a little bit more explained details of where helive does he lives on a house by himself ,or does he lives on a village,city or whatever

thanks you in advance

jaboo
05-04-2003, 08:58 PM
the mud crab down south east of vivec has 10k......

Dulacc
05-04-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by pepitonet
first of all there is no islan east of vivec s you give a little bit more explained details of where helive does he lives on a house by himself ,or does he lives on a village,city or whatever

thanks you in advance

It's not immediately east, but part of all those islands past Omani Manor, inbetween Vivec and Tel Brannora. It's by the Mzahnch ruins, I think.

It's been 2 months since I've played the game, so my memory is rusty.

He is on a small island by himself. No village, city, hut, nothing. Just the MUDCRAB.

There has been a ton of threads on this. You might try searching for some of those threads here in the forums, but they may be too old.

pepitonet
05-04-2003, 10:48 PM
also what are the proves for i can't find anyuse for them

jaboo
05-04-2003, 11:02 PM
the talkin/drunk mudcrab is north of Bal Fell..........if u Find Minabi(a cave) go south....ur c Mzahnch a Dwarven ruin......jus east of the ruins.....ur find a lone mubcrab on an island.....jus in case ur unsure if this is the rite mudcrab wait n c if he attacks u.........i recommend u mark this place once u've found him cuz it's a pain in the @ss 2 find............

jus in case u cant find the ruins......look for the Releth Ancestral tomb(it's northeast of the crab) or a shipweck(south of the crab) or hinnabi (another cave thats southwest of the crab)

Dulacc
05-06-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by pepitonet
also what are the proves for i can't find anyuse for them

Do you mean probes?

Probes ared used to disarm traps on doors and chests. They work on the same line as picks. Picks actually open the stuff, probes disarm traps associated with them.