PDA

View Full Version : Official Xbox Mag or Xbox Nation IMportant Please REad

aasimhirji
04-28-2003, 07:04 PM
Amazon.com is offering a Official Xbox Magazine subscription for 14.97$ American Dollars. This Subscription does not come with the demo discs. Should i fork up an extra 15 dollars to get the demo discs?
And One More Question, Should i use my 50$ to Buy Enter The Matrix or Return To Castle WOlfenstein
I play live a bit but not much
Thank You

bretman1234
04-28-2003, 07:16 PM
1. The demo discs are really great, but for 15 bucks i think u should get the mags. The mag is tons better than the discs in my opinion. Get the subscription and later on, if you really really really want the discs, get the full subscription.

2. Since u said you don't use live very much, I would recommend the Matrix. But for live you should get RTCW

aasimhirji
04-28-2003, 07:19 PM
Thank You
What would you say has a better single player campaign
is rtcw that much fun on live
does matrix have a first person shooter mode?
or is it all 3rd person similar to max payne which i can get pretty cheap

im looking for a wicked solid Single Player Campaign

Thank You:)

DIGITAL
04-28-2003, 11:15 PM
get the demo discs there fun as hell,an get RTCW:cheers: welcome to XBA allso

aasimhirji
04-28-2003, 11:17 PM
so you are telling me to get RTCW instead of Enter the Matrix.???
Thank For Your Effort To Answer
i just dont wanna buy the worse of the 2!!!

Dyslexic Chaos
04-28-2003, 11:43 PM
Actually, alot of Magazines and sites have said that the Enter the Matrix Early build really sucked and that, while the game has many different aspects and playmodes, it doesn't really know what it wants to be and doesn't really do a good job in any catergory. I also heard the GFX were pletty blah as wel as the framerate. So i would go with RTCW, because it DOES have a good singleplayer campaign and Multiplayer too, even if it's not on live, you can still play co-op, Halo Style. ETM doesn't seem like it'll be much good to me. But, i guess i thought Buffy the Vampire Slayer would also suck, so I'm not always right about these things. Most of the time, but not always. I dunno, I like to think i have a good taste in games. I have never Pre-ordered a bad game in my life, and i like to think that I've never even owned a tottaly bad game. Look @ my games list in my sig to see all my games and try and pick out a 100% crappy game. go ahead, try. Don't look @ anything pre-pSOne though, those i bought when i was young and never read any game mags, went to any game sites and such and just bought games outta the blockbuster bargain bins. The "Dark Ages" I like to call that time...

aasimhirji
04-28-2003, 11:47 PM
I Preordered RTCw with a 10$ deposit at eb...they said i could always change the game i want to preorder... so i still dont know wether etm or rtcw.... so far people are saying rtcw but on other forums, people are saying etm will own!?

l Maximus l
04-29-2003, 12:03 AM
RTCW is on XBL...Which means huge replay value :cheers: