PDA

View Full Version : silent hill 3

Galen
04-28-2003, 07:29 PM
anyone know if they are planning on porting Silent Hill 3 to the xbox?

knightofpain
04-29-2003, 11:10 PM
I didn't know there was a third one! What's it on?PS2?What console has SH1?PC?I sure got the crap scared out of me when I played SH2 RD's!! What other horrors do you recommend?

Galen
04-29-2003, 11:53 PM
Silent Hill 3 is coming soon to PS2. I heard they might do it on xbox...but then I heard they arent. :(
silent hill1 was on PS. but its hard to play after you have seen how good silent hill 2 is. its still a good game. just really bad graphics.

I havent played anything as good as silent hill 2. but. fatal frame is pretty good. not quite as sickeningly nightmarish... but its very spooky.

knightofpain
04-30-2003, 07:27 AM
Nice response!Answered all my questions! Why wouldn't they bring it to XBOX? They need too!! I don't have a PS2.And yes,sickenly nightmarish is a good description of SH2. They need a Horror forum.

OuFtb
04-30-2003, 08:54 AM
Silent Hill 2 was a awsome game, and I can't wait to play Silent Hill 3, as of now its going to PS2, but I know eventualy it will make its way to Xbox, there are a bunch of good games anounced now that say only PS2, but they will eventully get to Xbox some time.

Galen
05-01-2003, 07:01 PM
I hope. I am seriously thinking of picking up a second console. i hate all the "ps2 exclusives" and "gamecube exclusives". I know its just the business. but. still. i just with the gamecube were built to last a little longer....because there are a bunch of games I would like to play on that one. I just see it going under sooner than the other consoles.