PDA

View Full Version : Sega better give us pso3 like the cube or else

Capn Kirk
04-28-2003, 07:40 PM
Curse Sega for bringing my some of my favorite sega games to the ps2. We better get headhunter, Virtual On Marz on xbox live hint hint, and virtua fighter evolution. Being the huge sega fan I am, IT makes me vomit seeing a Sega game on a Sony console, only so they can make money, after all the negative stuff sony has had to say about them in the past. Oh well I guess the great streak of having pdo, gunvalk, shenmue 2, pso v1 and v2, and jsrf, I guess I shouldnt complain.

fadywwf316
04-28-2003, 07:46 PM
well from the looks of it, it may be a little wait my friend since sega announced the e3 lineup and those arent planned for xbox :(

Capn Kirk
04-28-2003, 07:48 PM
If only I could go back in time and inform sega of the bonehead moves they would make so they would still make a console and They wouldnt sell out to the highest bidder. I sure hope nintendo never goes third party.

VenoM
04-28-2003, 07:50 PM
just get a gamecube if ya cant wait...great system by the way :D

Capn Kirk
04-28-2003, 07:56 PM
IVe got a cube, wind waker is great, I am just a bit wierd that I despise sony and will never buy a console they make. I can live with the xbox and GC without ever buying a sony console from them. Oh well Ill just hope that one day they (SEGA) make a console again. WItout all the boneheadedness, lol

chunk83
04-29-2003, 09:03 AM
I used to have a PS2, but I got sick of the lack of good games. Long live my uber-combo of GC and Xbox. GC for the nintendo 1st party titles, xbox for online and FPS. Perfect Combo, though i miss the DC years sorely.

nashpred31
04-29-2003, 10:29 AM
oh yea give us pso3 on box so they can have another game you need xbox live to just get to the title screen and on top of paying for that have us pay more so we can play it online jee yea we need more good games ruined by greed :P most gamers arent rich and no one focuses on one game i hate this new trend of paying $50 of money for game then you have more reoccuring charges. talk about destroying a good game

Satch
04-29-2003, 02:23 PM
Oh well, I have decided I'm gonna get all systems anyway...even though XBOX will definitely be my favorite... I just recently bought back a dreamcast :D Long live dreamcast and Sega games...Shenmue rules!! anyway, this way I won't have to worry about which games are on which systems. Hey guys, at least Shenmue is ours :D we'll be getting Shenmue 3 as well as the Shenmue 2 we already have so don't wory so much.

( if I want all systems, does this mean I have to buy a PS2 also ??? :(:(:( )