PDA

View Full Version : Fresh new Quality Titles: What'll it Take?

bobpriestess
04-29-2003, 12:57 PM
Yes, it is the bobpriestess again, with another topic worth hitting.
Anyone want to join the uprising for new titles?
When cruising Bethesda's site for updates on the x-box release of there morrowind expansions "Tribunal" and "Blood Moon", I found that there wasn't one. Wow. I really wanted to play those. Bummer. Hey maybe I could e-mail Bethesda on this 'contact us' screen. Yeah, that'll work. A month later and I still didn't find a reply, although I did see new x-box screenshots for morrowind and a new piece on the success of the game on the x-box. Why, do I ask, would you not release a sure success for x-box?
I imagine my reply to be something like this: Blah, not feesable, blah, x-box to expensive to adapt for, Blah.
Hence my crusade. I know it's too late for my beloved expansions, but I might as well try and hit some other people with petition poles and e-mails for others' sake, as I hear many titles that fellow x-boxers wanted are too not pending release for them.
Got a title you would like to see? I encourage you to voice everything you have to get it, and not be patient as I was. I say this so maybe fellow title hunters or people just looking for a way to act for more games will do something. Email your company, it's your duty to your fellow gamers to do so.
(hence began the regime of the coup of system bigotry among companies)
:eek: