PDA

View Full Version : METEOR BLADE Announced!

Brevity
04-29-2003, 04:30 PM
16-player 3D online fighting game!
Source: Gamerfeed

InterServ makes its US debut with a 16-player 3D online fighting game for Xbox and PC!

InterServ International, a Taiwan-based company, today announced that it will make its US debut at E3 next month. They are a publicly traded company in Taiwan and hold the distinction of being one of the only Taiwan-based developers accepted into the Microsoft Xbox Registered Developers Program. Although they will be showcasing a number of games to spotlight the company's innovation and artistic expertise, the headliner is Meteor Blade, a 16-player fully 3D online fighting game for the Xbox and PC.

Meteor Blade is based on the world of an ancient Chinese assassin. The game contains many authentic martial arts fighting scenes that were made possible through InterServ's state-of-the-art motion capture studio. They sought out the finest martial artists in China and digitized and catalogued their every move by utilizing their motion capture studio. This resulted in a digital database of martial arts and other fighting moves that is second to none in the industry.

The best part, of course, is Meteor Blade's full Xbox Live support. The prospect of 16-player online 3D fighting just gets me all tingly inside. Let's just hope that the gameplay can stand on its own as well.

GamerFeed will be at E3 to give you the latest on Meteor Blade.
--------------------------------------

Interesting. Haven't heard of this development house before, but the concept sounds co

Knight
04-29-2003, 04:37 PM
Sounds cool, but I want a screen shot.

strangefate
04-29-2003, 07:18 PM
Yeah it does sound massively innovative...but I wanna screenshot too. When's it slated to be released?

shrew king
04-29-2003, 07:22 PM
That sounds crazy, I'm interested now. :D