PDA

View Full Version : *~Your X-box has a problem~*

bbchs_trash
12-04-2001, 08:32 PM
I was just now playing Halo and after I saved I popped the disk out at the main menu and it went to the little screen at the beginning. But as I was getting my Halo and Madden cases ready for the exchange of games and I glanced at the screen. It read:

"Your X-box has an internal problem and you need to contact X-box customer support immediatly, thank you."

I'm not sure if it was those exact words or not, but it was very close along those lines. Has anyone else had these problems? I am going to call 1-800-4-my-xbox tommorrow and see what the hell this is about. I didn't pay $300 bucks for a deficent system and I definately don't want to send my X-box away for a month **** it. Please someone give me some advice.

**By the way I did pop in Madden and it ran fine, but I didn't try to save anything so it might be the hard-drive. And I also turned it off and then on and it started fine. I'm wondering if it was just a flaw in the system, but flaw or no flaw, it's a flaw in my mind. I'll have to kiss my X-box goodbye for sometime it looks like...

Also, does anyone else have a problem with their left trigger sticking and throwing up to 4 grenades at one time during Halo. It seems mine does this often and causes me to die, I guess the controller will have to go too?

1337h4x
12-04-2001, 08:41 PM
smash the xbox and controller with a sledgehammer and say it came like that....

bbchs_trash
12-04-2001, 08:51 PM
That's the most rediculous comment I have ever heard, injure something as cute as Boxy? I don't think so, we were scheduled to get married until we found out she had cancer, so now we are sending her back to Bill, *her father* whom is the worlds most famous programmer, and he is going to perform surgery on her. It looks like her chances of coming back are very high, but her son Controlly Jr. doesn't seem to have very good chances with his mucas build up, they said it was a common cold, but now they are saying it is something much worse, the flu! And if he doesn't get to Bill in time, he will have to be sacrificed and I'll have to adopt another....**tear**

MegamanX
12-04-2001, 09:12 PM
Man theres a moral to this.Thats why i dont buy video games from crack heads off the street. You shouldent either.

1337h4x
12-04-2001, 09:14 PM
I still say beat them both with a sledgehammer and say u found it in the box like that

bbchs_trash
12-04-2001, 09:35 PM
I only bought the ****ed system on launch date, well actually awhile before in a bundle, why wouldn't I have brought it back to the store by now? EB isn't that stupid. Think again, I don't think major companies are that dumb, but thanks for your ideas...

batman46st
12-04-2001, 10:36 PM
i thank god every day for the well being of my xbox he knows the hell i went through to get it...

jeah
12-04-2001, 11:06 PM
I got the same error after trying to play halo on gamespy and getting the dirty disc error. I ejected and put the cd back in and got that error. Just powered down and came back on.... no big deal.