PDA

View Full Version : 4 New KotOR Screens!

Brevity
05-02-2003, 10:24 PM
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/images/screens/94.jpg
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/images/screens/93.jpg
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/images/screens/92.jpg
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/images/screens/91.jpg

shrew king
05-02-2003, 10:36 PM
Those look awesome, looks like there will be some Rancor fighting in this game :D (the big monster that Luke fought in Jabba's palace)

l Maximus l
05-03-2003, 12:27 AM
The game looks great...but, so did Obi Wan and that sucked. I just hope that the gameplay is not sub par like Obi Wan...

I just hate Lucas Arts...they are involved in the worst games...I've never liked a single one...

I hate to be the one to urinate on everyone's cornflakes, but, damn... Being the Star Wars fan that I am, I have never been impressed with a single Star Wars video game. I hope this is the one that changes my mind.

Again, this game appears to be gorgeous...But, will it hold strong gameplay-wise? This is yet to be seen.

SPARTAN VI
05-03-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
The game looks great...but, so did Obi Wan and that sucked. I just hope that the gameplay is not sub par like Obi Wan...

I just hate Lucas Arts...they are involved in the worst games...I've never liked a single one...

I hate to be the one to urinate on everyone's cornflakes, but, damn... Being the Star Wars fan that I am, I have never been impressed with a single Star Wars video game. I hope this is the one that changes my mind.

Again, this game appears to be gorgeous...But, will it hold strong gameplay-wise? This is yet to be seen.

Ah, its BioWare, cmon. :D

Obi Wan didnt have all this hype following it, maybe on PC. Usually when Im not excited about a game, it doesnt do well, but when Im hyped, its awesome. :D

echohype
05-03-2003, 03:47 AM
this game does look sweet.

i know i'll be buying it, and that I'll be finding myself a lightsabre in the game :)

EHWfedPres
05-03-2003, 10:47 AM
I have to agree with Maximus on the fact that there was never a great star wars game that I can think of. I just played the Clone Wars game yesterday...the controls are stupid and you cannot change them...plus it looks like a pile of crap from 2 years ago...otherwise, its ok.

Arrakis44
05-03-2003, 11:57 AM
What about X-Wing, that game was great, or more recently Jedi Knight 2, that game was pretty good to!

Soul Redeemer
05-04-2003, 02:33 AM
Harshness !!

ftyards
05-05-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Have you ever played Star Wars Jedi Power Battles on Dreamcast? Not on the playstation that one was not as good. If not and you have a dreamcast give it a try.

Dre
05-05-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I have to agree with Maximus on the fact that there was never a great star wars game that I can think of.

Xwing, Rebel Assault, Dark Forces, JKI & II.

star wars franchise has had its share of good titles. I think KOTOR is going to blow them all away though. In terms of gameplay, fun factor, graphics, sound and replayability. KOTOR is going to be one damn good RPG!

the_wank3r
05-05-2003, 05:43 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, this game looks so phenominal I can't wait, xbox so far is having an awesome launch to the summer w/ clone wars/rtcw/brute force/ and kotor, Im lovin it!
game on!

:cheers: :cheers:

Dyslexic Chaos
05-06-2003, 11:18 AM
the star wars series has had its good share of games. Rogue Squadron series, JK 1 and 2, Jedi Power Battles for DC. I know what u mean about Obi-Wan though. But that game was a rush job for launch. But, as you can tell by all the delays, this game is NOT a rush job.

TheStall
05-07-2003, 08:26 PM
Thanks Brevity!

Hugh_Jass
05-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Don't forget about "Dark Forces". That game ruled in its day.