PDA

View Full Version : Capcom Game---please Help

WWII
05-04-2003, 05:43 AM
I bought the game (Marvel Vs Capcom 2) at Gamestop for $35 and I played it for 2 weeks and suddenly when it got to the screen where the Capcom logo flyes through some clouds it says "There is a problem with the disk, make sure it is not damaged etc.". WTF, the game DOES NOT have one single scratch, it was barely realeased not long ago and I hardly play it. But it's not my XBOX because I tried it with other games and worked perfect. It gives me the ERROR MESSAGE during the game, which makes it certain that it's the problem with CD. The manufacture is asking for $20 for a new one, which is 1/3 of the money I originaly payed.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows about this problem because the game is really good but it's not so great when you only see the intro movie and gives you an ERROR!!!!

The only conclusion I can come up with is that the game was made from a really Low-Budget CD brand. Maybe it's a ***** and can't take any damage at all. :cuss: :cuss:

Please give me a solution to this.......

Liquid Gears
05-04-2003, 01:36 PM
I don't know man, I've had that game since release day and I haven't had that problem. Did the manufacturer say what they think the problem is?

You know Best Buy exchanges games even if they've been opened. But your only aloud to exchange it with the same game as the defective one. I suggest you do that instead of paying $20

WWII
05-05-2003, 02:48 PM
Are you saying even if I didn't buy Mavel V Capcom at Best BUy they'll still exchange it for a new one? Let me know if you get the same problem

Liquid Gears
05-05-2003, 03:07 PM
Oh, then no you can't. But Walmart exchanges games & sytems that have been opened. I'm pretty sure you didn't have to buy anything from Walmart. So I'd definitely try them first.