PDA

View Full Version : games' prices ?

frenchplayer
05-04-2003, 12:47 PM
in france, a game it's 60 € ! it's means 450 frs...
and in america ?

CrazyWalk31
05-04-2003, 01:29 PM
I hope the economic embargo placed on France by many Americans continues and forces France into a serious depression. I hope it gets so bad that those communist b@stards will not be able to buy a loaf of bread, much less a video game. La France suce.

ARONO129
05-04-2003, 01:33 PM
Expensive in Canada. about $70 per game not including taxes.

ARONO129
05-04-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by CrazyWalk31
I hope the economic embargo placed on France by many Americans continues and forces France into a serious depression. I hope it gets so bad that those communist b@stards will not be able to buy a loaf of bread, much less a video game. La France suce.

Real mature son. Go ahead and hate every country that doesn't agree with the US. Sounds like your 11 years old and overheard your parents talking. Learn something about the world before you post trash.

BTW. Canada didn't join the invasion either. Do you hate Canada too?

CrazyWalk31
05-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by ARONO129

Real mature son. Go ahead and hate every country that doesn't agree with the US. Sounds like your 11 years old and overheard your parents talking. Learn something about the world before you post trash.

BTW. Canada didn't join the invasion either. Do you hate Canada too?

Well as a matter of fact, I do not care for Canada. I don't dislike them as much as France mind you, but only because Canada holds less real power than the Frenchies do. They are nothing but a novelty country whose economy depends on the U.S. I hope the world understands they can stand with us or they can stand against us, but all and all it really doesn't matter. The days of appeasement and playing the nice guy are over, they left town with the last administraition.

Nameless00
05-04-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by CrazyWalk31

And I hope you get SARS.

Highlite23
05-04-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Nameless00

And I hope you get SARS.

Allright, fun and game aside, let's think about what your saying.:mad: