PDA

View Full Version : According to my local EB, RTCW has been delayed!!!

MixMasta
05-05-2003, 04:46 PM
April Fools....:D

Ok, now that I have ****ed you off, I would like to say, this is not a joke. I repeat, not a joke. I was over at EB getting Quantum Redshift for my friend like a half hour ago. I saw the jewel case for Wolfenstien, and it looked like the real deal. There was nothing on it that said "For Display Only" or anything else of that nature. So I was like, sweet, maybe they got it in early, or something like that. So I ask that guy if they have it, or if they will be getting it tomorrow(since thats the ship date) or Wedesday, the actual speculated release date. The guy said we are getting it the 28th!!! I was like wtf, and I asked him again(I was like "I beg your pardon") and he said the game has been delayed till the twenty-eigth of May. So, if this guy is speaking the truth, I am really ****ed. Lets hope he made a mistake. There is one thing I am leaning to. The Playstation 2 version, though titled differently, has the same box art. Maybe he thought I was holding that version up, since it just so happens to be that the ship date for the PS2 version is the 27th:http://ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=215136 All I can say now, is that I will wait til Wed. and then I will see if it has been delayed, so keep your fingers crossed!

BTW, to further add to my feelings of this guy making a mistake is the actual ship date on their website hasn't changed, see here: http://ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/deptpage.asp?wherefrom=comingsoon&web_dept=XBOX

Flood
05-05-2003, 05:17 PM
dude
im gonna be really disapointed if im not able to play wolfenstein during my vacation next week

Shadow20002
05-05-2003, 06:15 PM
Hey, delayed or not...tired. :confused:

BlindSniper
05-05-2003, 06:17 PM
aww man it better nopt be delayed. Im pretty sure its not though. I reserved a copy and wednsday Im going to pick it up.

Icecream
05-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Got my fingers crossed that it comes out this week.

My brother should get it and mail it to me. (See, I don't live in the States nor Canada. :) )

RastaBlasta
05-05-2003, 07:54 PM
damn delays..... seems like every game i really want gets delayed..... ALWAYS!

Icecream
05-05-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by RastaBlasta
damn delays..... seems like every game i really want gets delayed..... ALWAYS!

Yeah, even Downloadable Contents. :cry:

Frostberg
05-06-2003, 12:12 AM
I am so hyped up about this game because it offers sooo much and i am pretty sure it cant dissapoint because i liked the pc version so much, and this builds on to it with all the new stuff.

I really want this and Enter The Matrix as my monthly games...

Dyslexic Chaos
05-06-2003, 11:08 AM
This is going to be the last game i buy for awhile because im quitting my job and need to save some money for my DSL bill (i'm 16) and if it gets delayed much longer im going to have to but something else...

Brevity
05-06-2003, 11:11 AM
It shipped I made a post regarding this in the RTCW area where it belongs.

studepaber
05-06-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by MixMasta
April Fools....:D
[/url]

It's not April though..... :confused: I plan on picking this up tomorrow but will most likely not play it much due to PSO :eek: Must....bring..myself...away..can't..stop playing...PSO ARGGG!