PDA

View Full Version : How to win?

Teleteeps
05-06-2003, 12:15 AM
So what must I do to get a prize, each email help? How will I know when I win a prize???

Casper
05-06-2003, 05:57 AM
The rules are on the main page. Basically, be in the Chat Room at 9pm EST and answer the trivia questions first for an instant prize and get qualified for the May 10th prize. They are also giving out prizes for site participation, I do believe. This is when writing reviews, excitement comments and posting will come into play.

RudedogX
05-06-2003, 07:18 AM
Well, they say they are, but I remember when they were doing it that way, the winners would get an email stating that you were eligible and then you had to submit a return confirmation email stating that you were who they thought you were. I don't think they're doing that, so I think it does relies on (this time), both having site participation and being in the chat on time.

Brevity
05-06-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by casper
The rules are on the main page. Basically, be in the Chat Room at 9pm EST and answer the trivia questions first for an instant prize and get qualified for the May 10th prize. They are also giving out prizes for site participation, I do believe. This is when writing reviews, excitement comments and posting will come into play.

I dont think they do it that way. Cus I have worked my fingurs off to bring in great info (Not mindless crap posting), and even wrote a review and I got no nothing. I only did it in part for the prizes though I like helping ppl out with info and what not.:cheers: