PDA

View Full Version : DLC for UC

EVIL 1337
05-06-2003, 10:40 AM
so...it's been like what, 2 and a half months since DE said they were going to have dlc for uc, yet they still say it's in certification? what the hell...half, if not all of uc fans and the fps's community are angry about delays (keep Halo 2 in mind). are they just going to keep delaying things like these, and does it really take this long to certify dlc and what not?:watchout:

note:
certify - To confirm formally as true, accurate, or genuine

VeNoMiZA
05-06-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by EVIL 1337
so...it's been like what, 2 and a half months since DE said they were going to have dlc for uc, yet they still say it's in certification? what the hell...half, if not all of uc fans and the fps's community are angry about delays (keep Halo 2 in mind). are they just going to keep delaying things like these, and does it really take this long to certify dlc and what not?:watchout:

note:
certify - To confirm formally as true, accurate, or genuine LOL, hahah for some reason i find that note of urs funny. mr.smartguy, it takes a while because it has been said millions of times. IT has to go through a process, they check for bugs and always are checking for bugs. so hold your horses.:cheers:

Hitman101
05-06-2003, 10:59 AM
The last I herd of UC's DLC they said that they were going to wait till when RTCW comes out to release the patch. BTW RTCW comesout tomorrow. :D

Dyslexic Chaos
05-06-2003, 11:11 AM
The only reason im even keeping UC is becaus im hoping the DLC will take care of the lag. I'm quitting my job, so if it doesn't come out before the end of the month, im trading it in for Cash while it's still worth something and not a Platinum Hit.

EVIL 1337
05-07-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
LOL, hahah for some reason i find that note of urs funny. mr.smartguy, it takes a while because it has been said millions of times. IT has to go through a process, they check for bugs and always are checking for bugs. so hold your horses.:cheers:

sorry...but i can't wait 'till i'm able to frag the crap out of people on some new maps. i still say it takes to long to certify stuff like this. i'm just an impatient FPS with an itchy trigger finger. :D

Casper
05-07-2003, 09:53 AM
2 things - 1 - General Discussion isn't supposed to be about game talk...that's what the other forums are for (read the descriptions)

2 - There's a forum that has been talking about this dam update for months...Unreal Champion Discussion...so go start another thread about this...there's probably 20 already.

But honestly, screw UC, it's a framerate game from hell....stick with RTCW and enjoy a real Live game.

RudedogX
05-07-2003, 09:57 AM
Casper, you not have your coffee yet? You seem grumpy man. Go grab some coffee and wake your ass up! :wink:

But yeah, there is a forum for this, and it's been discussed non-stop there, why not take it there? :huh:

Casper
05-07-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Casper, you not have your coffee yet? You seem grumpy man. Go grab some coffee and wake your ass up! :wink:

But yeah, there is a forum for this, and it's been discussed non-stop there, why not take it there? :huh:

Nah, I'm fine. It just seems funny that everything is always squished up in this forum, then the mods get bored and then start to move things, but then you get these young new pups coming around and posting crap where it's not supposed to be...so um, can we just get to E3 already? That's what's bothering me :D

RudedogX
05-07-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by casper

Nah, I'm fine. It just seems funny that everything is always squished up in this forum, then the mods get bored and then start to move things, but then you get these young new pups coming around and posting crap where it's not supposed to be...so um, can we just get to E3 already? That's what's bothering me :D
You and me both man, I'm gonna need this vacation! Damn I can't wait to get out there!:huh: