PDA

View Full Version : BloodWake 2 Petition!

Fred Gasman
05-07-2003, 12:40 AM
Hello all, Gasman here.
I just want to express my undying love for BloodWake. One of the best (and most underrated) games on Xbox. I know plenty of you could care less about this game, and some of you may even hate it with a passion.
But there are quite a few of us who love this game, and were upset about it's sequel being cancelled a year ago.
Anyway .... I was given a link to an online petition for BloodWake 2's production, so I'm passing it on to you guys. I hope nobody bashes it because there are so many of us that want to see this game, especially online!
And to all the BloodWake haters, whats up with you? The graphics are one of the best on Xbox, great surround sound, excellent multiplayer ... The only real crappy thing about BloodWake is the terrible control scheme (and that can be fixed with the MC2 Race Wheel)
Heres the link to the online petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/BloodWakeSequel
PS: Sorry if this thread seems corny (like the majority of my posts), but plenty of us really do love this game, and would kill for a sequel.

Reclaimer
05-07-2003, 12:45 AM
Do these petitions work? If they do, then I'd be in. Bloodwake is a cool game. I was suprised to see that the same pursuit boat tactics we used in real life, translated well to the game. You just had to pretend you where driving a single screw boat. I mean, I pulled out the manual I have, and tried out various manuevers, and they worked. I was like holy #%&*! The rope-a-dope works...

Yeah, I did trade the game, but I do think about buying it again now that it is cheaper.

echohype
05-07-2003, 01:03 AM
signed it :)

hope they decide to bring it back!

Fred Gasman
05-07-2003, 01:15 AM
I signed it too. *Fingers crossed*:(

Fred Gasman
05-07-2003, 03:06 AM
PS: Lets pass this baby on. Get it out there!

VeNoMiZA
05-07-2003, 05:01 AM
Too Bad these stupid petitions dont work.:eek:

Fred Gasman
05-07-2003, 06:04 AM
Probably not:cry:, but its good to dream!
:huh:

echohype
05-07-2003, 06:12 AM
heres what we do:

1) Create both and ONLINe and OFFLINE petition.
2) Gather large amount of signatures/signees.
3) Write and type a formal letter to the company asking for reinstatement of Bloodwake 2's Production and Design, and attach BOTH petition to it.

Following that, if they do not at least reply(which is VERY unlikely) we can take a trip there and present them with more copies of the documents in person, they'll be wowed.

I'd love to help coordinate or what not too!

dad's cousin and brother in law are lawyers, so may be a benefit for the "writing them a letter" part :)

input?

Fred Gasman
05-07-2003, 06:28 AM
Holy crap, you really love this game huh? Me too.
I know the guy who made the petition. I could get access to the official statistics when its over. I suppose we could add them to what ever you have in mind. But how do you find a crap load of people to sign up? Seems like alot of work.

echohype
05-07-2003, 06:54 AM

Real Life we make up a sheet with a paragraph of info on the top, and spaces all down the sheets then, and we all take them to our towns, pass them out, then everyone can fax them to me or whoever leads it out.

Online, promote it here(maybe XBA will even sponsor it or something, make it part of them or a project or whatever), promote all over xbox sites, clans, xbox live, newsgroups, anywhere, anyhow.

Shadow20002
05-07-2003, 02:20 PM
I don't know but seems like we keep bother them...with this. :huh: Anyway, sequel is welcome for me !!

Zion
05-07-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
I don't know but seems like we keep bother them...with this. :huh: Anyway, sequel is welcome for me !!

Yeah. Blood Wake is one of the best games I've ever played in my life. Man I had a blast playing that game, it's just incredible.

Dyslexic Chaos
05-07-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Fred Gasman
posts) would kill for a sequel.

do it and I'll sign your petition. lol.

TheStall
05-07-2003, 08:24 PM
I must say, I was not the biggest fan of Blood Wake. It made me sick to my stomach with all the swinging around.

Dyslexic Chaos
05-07-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by TheStall
I must say, I was not the biggest fan of Blood Wake. It made me sick to my stomach with all the swinging around.

Dude, you must hate Halo then. I heard some people get sick from FPS's, especially if they easily become sea sick...

Fred Gasman
05-07-2003, 11:41 PM
If you play a few hours of Blood Wake in first person view, stop, then stand up. You'r head will be spinning. I swear its true.

l Maximus l
05-08-2003, 01:47 AM
I hate to be the one to urinate on everyone's cornflakes, but, I hate Bloodwake so much that I won't even set my beer on the disc as if it was a coaster. It's a worthless peice of garbage. No offense :D

Fred Gasman
05-08-2003, 08:15 AM
WHAT!! Blood Wake rocks!
Dorky forum moderator.
http://nohomers.net/cbg/images/frames/computer4.jpg
Get a real job.

Koopa
05-08-2003, 09:08 AM
what a great idea! lets petition for superman 2, circus maximus 2, enclave 2, whacked 2, fuzion frenzy 2, kakuto chojin 2, tao feng 2, and all those other cra..er..."underrated"...titles:D

seriously guys, no offense, but bloodwake was just a mediocre twisted metal on water. give it up and petition for something useful like EA Live support or a halo 1.5 online edition.

l Maximus l
05-08-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Fred Gasman
WHAT!! Blood Wake rocks!
Dorky forum moderator.
http://nohomers.net/cbg/images/frames/computer4.jpg
Get a real job.

Dude...even mods have a right to their opinion :yikes:

Honestly, it's the only major disappointment that I have purchased for XBox. I can't help it...it blows ass.

johnpyka
05-08-2003, 08:34 PM
i love tacobell

shrew king
05-08-2003, 09:04 PM
I'd rather have a car-based game like Twisted Metal 2 made by Microsoft :(

Trento52
05-08-2003, 09:36 PM
I didn't like bloodwake it looked really good but they should of made it cool and with a music option the ancient chinese music was so stupid. I wish it was more fast paced too but i would kill to have a twisted metal or vigilante 8 game on xbox and make it exclusive too so it would use all of xbox's power.

ARONO129
05-08-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I hate to be the one to urinate on everyone's cornflakes, but, I hate Bloodwake so much that I won't even set my beer on the disc as if it was a coaster. It's a worthless peice of garbage. No offense :D

So Max. If I understand correctly you are not fond of this particular game?

Wait...Reads on...Gets to the part where the game "blows ass".

OK I get it now.