JackTheStripper
05-07-2003, 01:37 PM
well, what are they?

Crazy Joe
05-07-2003, 01:39 PM
nhl hitz, nfl blitz, nhl 2k3, nfl 2k3, mikesux hockey and mikesux football

JackTheStripper
05-07-2003, 01:48 PM
hmmm, i heard the mikesux variety of the games arent very good, well atleast not as good as the joesux games.

ARONO129
05-07-2003, 01:49 PM
I paid $30 CDN for NFL Fever 2003 and I think it's a great game.:watchout:

Madden is over-rated IMO.:watchout: Besides EA won't support Live so they won't get a nickel from me until they do. Get rid of Madden comments like "They have to protect well on this play...They have to protect well on every play" type comments.

As for Hockey forget it until NHL Rivals comes out (if it's any good)or NHL 2K4 (if they improve the Atari graphics that 2003 has).

As for EA sPORTS NHL series that's not even hockey anymore. It will be if they improve the terrible AI, get rid of Don Taylor, and take away the goofy NHL Cards that let your players play with big heads or in the dark,etc.

OuFtb
05-07-2003, 02:55 PM
A good football game to get is NCAA Football 2003 (EA Sports), it is the best football game out now and I havn't heard one person say they didn't like it, well worth what ever you pay for it.

treyz3
05-08-2003, 06:32 PM
Can't go wrong with NCAA 2003. Best football game I played this year.

Dr_J
05-10-2003, 02:02 PM
I'm just waiting for NFL Fever 2004. It's Live. Supposedly, it's being completely revamped from previous versions.

I'm going to rent Fever 2004 and 2K4 to see which one is best. I'm not even going to consider Madden due to their stupidity for not supporting live.

EA is shooting themselves in the foot!

Rooster
05-16-2003, 09:21 AM
Really there are only 2 football games that are good, the 2k3 and Madden. I have both, but will reccomend that you wait for nfl 2k4. 2k3 took huge steps in the right direction, but had a few stumbles in it. From all the aritcles I have read so far from e3, Sega, etc they fixed the stumbles they hadin 2k3 and 2k4 will go down as the best football game ever. Research it and you will see what I mean. Just too see 2k3 in motion really is something, 2k4 looks even better than that. All the players are life size scale, unlike Madden. The hits are hard, the learning curve is higher, the passing is challenging /fun, good play variety, great franchisse/season mode, practices everything and then some. They even included more extras in this one, overhauled the playcalling screen, added tons of new animations and more espn!!! AS far as I m concerned, 2k4 is going to be teh best football game out this year and for a long time to come, so get that one.

AS for Hockey, I like the 2k series there also over the NHL series.