PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force Delay?!?!

bretman1234
05-07-2003, 08:48 PM
In the newest OXM that my friend got, on the page with the calendar that shows stuff that will come out in that issues month, it listed Brute Force as coming out on may 27th, but then it said next to it "yeah right, more like june 27th." Does this mean that BF will be delayed ONCE AGAIN!?!? I Hope Not!!

GrizzlySuit
05-07-2003, 09:09 PM
no... i wouldn't think so. It's probally just a sarcastic remark because it kept being delayed.

EHWfedPres
05-07-2003, 09:15 PM
yeah, i think its funny how they have news about brute force finally coming out one year after they did a big segment on it...

echohype
05-07-2003, 10:12 PM
it'll be on time.

I hope :)

I reserved it, so wee

Dyslexic Chaos
05-07-2003, 10:19 PM
I doubt it. I agree with OXM. There is probably at least 1 more major delay left. I'm thinking mid-july as a release date.

the_wank3r
05-07-2003, 10:30 PM
no, its for sure the 27 of this month PERIOD.

l Maximus l
05-08-2003, 01:50 AM
Keep in mind that OXM is over a month early when they have the magazines available. Think about how much time it takes to peice that badboy together. They probably had no idea and probably realized the game was confirmed after the OXM was already printed and in stores.

I was at Electronics Boutique today and they said that it's still shipping the 27th available on the 28th.

ARONO129
05-08-2003, 09:03 AM
I hope there are no further delays. I decided to definately get this game after having so much fun playing Halo.

aj142
05-08-2003, 11:38 AM
Me too. And I REALLY hope there are no delays for Halo 2.

Duke
05-08-2003, 11:40 AM
At this point I think you can rely on the brute force release date. (knock on wood)

As far as Halo2 goes, now that they definitely won't have it ready by Christmas, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a delay or two. Of course I don't think there's been an official announcement yet, so it would be delayed on the basis of a rumour

l Maximus l
05-08-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
At this point I think you can rely on the brute force release date. (knock on wood)

As far as Halo2 goes, now that they definitely won't have it ready by Christmas, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a delay or two. Of course I don't think there's been an official announcement yet, so it would be delayed on the basis of a rumour

Bungie already made a statement that it wouldn't be available until Q1 2004. I'll bet that it won't be out until even later than that...My guess is April 2004. That second one is just my prediction.

One thing I admire about Bungie is that they are not necessarily in it for the money. They know that money will definately be there, however, they are really in it for making the best possible game ever on XBox...or even better: best game every created.

Shadow20002
05-08-2003, 05:09 PM
Hey, this gonna rock...but delay..ahh... I don,t want to wait like hell to any titles. Do they gonna understand that we need something to hold in this summer ? If this gonna being push like to June or July...i gonna get something else instead of. :cuss:

prakeem
05-09-2003, 01:35 AM
This game better not be delayed. I already put a deposit for it at Best Buy. When deposits become available for games at large retailers, it is most likley that the game will arrive on time.