PDA

View Full Version : Another Hero Failure

Smokin Penguin
05-07-2003, 09:22 PM
I was hoping for another super hero game that didn't suck. Spiderman is probably the best game so far under the hero category. The new batman: Dark Tomorrow is one of those bad ones. OXM gave the game a 3.5 which is pretty bad. Azurik got a better rating that Batman! Someday I hope that they will create a game that will combine comic book and gamer fans together...

EHWfedPres
05-07-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Smokin Penguin
Spiderman is probably the best game so far under the hero category.

I agree...despite the downright terrible camera

Dyslexic Chaos
05-07-2003, 10:11 PM
I think JK II is the best superhero game out there. I know what your thinking "but Jerred, Jedi's aren't superheros". Uhh, how arent they. They have their 'super' (ie. Force) Powers. They fight evil. The only thing they dont have in common with most superheros is that they dont USUALLY wear tights...

EHWfedPres
05-07-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Jerred B
I think JK II is the best superhero game out there. I know what your thinking "but Jerred, Jedi's aren't superheros". Uhh, how arent they. They have their 'super' (ie. Force) Powers. They fight evil. The only thing they dont have in common with most superheros is that they dont USUALLY wear tights...

their not superheroes because they are not based on a comic book. :watchout:

Dyslexic Chaos
05-07-2003, 10:37 PM
let me think. I think ya got me EHW. I'll TRY and think of a superhero who didn't debut in a comic. Post it later, but i think u got me man. Oh well, at least they were eventually in comics...

VenoM
05-08-2003, 12:21 AM
yea..spidey was the best ive played...try that new wolverine game..never tried it but looks alright...spawn should be coming out soon also and hulk and yea..star wars jedi knight isnt a super hero game

echohype
05-08-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by VenoM
yea..spidey was the best ive played...try that new wolverine game..never tried it but looks alright...spawn should be coming out soon also and hulk and yea..star wars jedi knight isnt a super hero game

I hated spiderman, found ti very boring :/

VenoM
05-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by echohype

I hated spiderman, found ti very boring :/

i loved it :D

CarGuy
05-08-2003, 11:07 AM
I LIKED Spider Man. I thought the cheats were really awesome. Like the one where you could play as the Goblins son out for revenge or whatever. Wolverine's Revenge looks really stupid. In the commercial the graphics look terrifying.

Shadow20002
05-08-2003, 04:52 PM
How about Incredible Hulk coming this summer ? Should be cool... :cheers:

Kraft
05-08-2003, 04:54 PM
I want to get my hands on the new wolverine game. Hugh Jackman (sp?) was a badass wolverine to begin with... now we have him on steroids going ballistic in a game... Almost as great as things being chased by ninjas... that are on fire.