PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy with your Xbox purchase?

ARONO129
05-08-2003, 12:26 PM
If you had the chance to buy a console knowing all that you do about the Xbox would you have bought an Xbox? Or another console? Are games lacking or are you satisfied?

Ninja Scroll
05-08-2003, 01:44 PM
Im happy with my Xbox console.

Though da games "are not" coming out consistently that are triple A quality.
But I aint sweatin it though, cause im no game junkie like I used to,... atleast not in recent months.

;)

Brevity
05-08-2003, 01:49 PM
And here is where I am:p

Here is "just" happy.

RudedogX
05-08-2003, 01:49 PM
I would buy the XBox again in a heart beat, though I probably would have skipped over some of the titles I picked up near launch, the console has definetly lived up to my expectations.:cheers:

Waterspout
05-08-2003, 01:51 PM
This is how it went for me between the Xbox and PS2:

I got the Xbox a couple years ago and kept it for a year. I heard about how much better the PS2 was. I traded the Xbox in for the PS2 and Medal of Honor and some other games. I realized within days that I made a horrible decision. I played NCAA Football 2003 and Madden 2003 and I could really tell the differences in quality between Xbox and PS2. After playing those games on the Xbox, the games looked cheesy on the PS2. Also, the hard drive is something I took for granted. And of course I really missed Halo and I had to have back. I traded in my PS2 for another Xbox and Halo. I never looked back, but of course I lost money in doing the trade-ins.

PS2 has a lot of games but I am the kind of guy that would happily take quality over quantity.

Variation-XBA
05-08-2003, 02:06 PM
I would definetly buy another one if needed (preys he doesnt have to).

MY other systems I would probly have to think about :P

bretman1234
05-08-2003, 02:11 PM
I was skeptical about getting my xbox, since most of my friends have PoS2's. I played those systems at their houses, and i thought "wow this system has awesome graphics". Then, one of my friends who has xbox showed me the graphics of the xbox and I new that I must have it. As soon As i mowed enough lawns and saved all my lunch money for a month, I had enough to get my system. Rock on XBOX!

En7gMa
05-08-2003, 03:43 PM
I dont regret getting Xbox, I regret getting a Gamecube, its sitting there gathering dust :-/

kenji
05-08-2003, 03:53 PM
I'm am really happy with my xbox. The graphics are better than any console out there. And can you imangine life without halo?:( that would suck.

VenoM
05-08-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by fuse2k3
I dont regret getting Xbox, I regret getting a Gamecube, its sitting there gathering dust :-/

with games like mario,resident evil 0, resident evil 1,metroid prime, eternal darkness,zelda,starfox,monkey ball1&2,animal crossing..its gathering dust? :eek: you must not play much video games....

im happy with my xbox :) would of bought one no matter what..xboxlive is just to good and halo is just to good to have missed,same with some other exclusive titles....lately though there hasnt been any great games..been playing gamecube more but that will change soon im sure...its a off and on thing with each system.....havnt touched my ps2 in awhile though...now thats collecting dust :eek:

En7gMa
05-08-2003, 04:15 PM
The thing is, I hardly ever play it anymore, dedicate all my time to the BOX

Kraft
05-08-2003, 04:40 PM
I friggin HATE my xbox. oh, wait. I think I meant 'love'. I always get those two words mixed up :confused: Well, half my love goes to the xbox for being so dang cool, and the other half goes towards being the inspiration to this site!

l Maximus l
05-08-2003, 05:02 PM
I rank XBox up there with Beer :D

Actually, my first XBox caught on fire, as some of you already know...and the same day, I bought a new one. Oddly enough, my nephew recently fixed my burned up XBox and gave it back to me...now I have two! :D

Highlite23
05-08-2003, 05:20 PM
NO REGRETS!!, I LOVE MY BLACK AND GREEN MACHINE :D

FiftyCent
05-08-2003, 05:41 PM
xbox is been great fo rme in about 3 months i ahv ehalo splinter cell, street ball, mech (soon gona trade) sega gt, jsrf and getting matrix,, xbox is great i still ned more controllers hope i win one, i was earlier into ps2 but this guy told me at walmart that ps2 sucks, lots of games but very lil good, xbox has great games and live,, i want a gamecube it has good titles like zelda, def jam i wana get my hands on one buy xbox is the top so far!

metalmulisha13
05-08-2003, 06:46 PM
yeah, im happy with my xbox. i would definetly buy it again b/c Live is AWESOME!

ARONO129
05-08-2003, 07:06 PM
My favorite hobby is Xbox. I wish games like Brute Force would have been released sooner but the Xbox is the way to go. After recently buying Halo I've become addicted to it.

I used to own a GC and a PS2 but I couldn't afford to own all three so I ended up with an Xbox. What an awesome console.

ryan123
05-08-2003, 08:03 PM
Yeah Im happy with my purchase.

shrew king
05-08-2003, 08:26 PM
I am satisfied with the decision I made. Like someone said earlier though, the only thing I'd change is renting and buying some of the games that turned out to suck.

fadywwf316
05-08-2003, 08:48 PM
I'd never change my decision, this is the happiest I've been with a system, and I had PS2 before, PS, N64, SNES, Genises, etc.

NINE BREAKER
05-08-2003, 10:11 PM
I love the 'Box. I'd buy it ten times over. I have a Ps2 and a game cube as well, but they are mostly high priced paper weights.

aj142
05-09-2003, 11:48 AM
I have all three consoles - have had them all for over a year now and the XBOX is still by far my favorite.

chunk83
05-09-2003, 11:53 AM
I am extremely happy that I traded my awful ps2 for an xbox. Nothing on PS2 can even get close to HALO. Now, I have the perfect gaming combonation, an xbox and gamecube. The best of the best.

natewebb
05-09-2003, 01:12 PM
I used to be a big PC gamer. I hated consoles. THen I heard about the XBOX with HDD, 5.1, and network card, and thought, gee I'll give it a try.

Well, I'm still a PC gamer. But I love my XBOX. I'm not sure which is my favorite. Maybe when a few more games come out, I'll decide.