PDA

View Full Version : Xbox On Projection Tv's

fanboy
12-05-2001, 04:06 PM
Is the XBOX fine to play on projection TV's? Will the XBOX cause any damage to the TV or the picture output? In the XBOX manual it says the XBOX may cause damage to projection TV's.

Rochey69r
12-05-2001, 05:00 PM
simple answer.

1. if you have a projection t.v. then read the manual to see if it says videogames will work fine on it.

2. ring the company who made your projection t.v. and ask them!!

and if that fails then play the xbox on ya projector and hope for the best!! j/k

c ya

Frostberg
12-05-2001, 07:54 PM
ok the xbox is like anything else...dont think that the xbox is the only one that would do this. ANy other console would cause a burn on, even a DVD player...It wont happen if you are playing, it would happen if you pause your game, leave your TV on, go to sleep, and wake up in a long time and it might have a burn on the screen. As long as the projector isint constantly showing the same picture for hours on end, there should be no problem

adamw19
12-05-2001, 08:31 PM
Ya thats what i says in my Sony 43" rear projection tv says in my manual... it says to turn down the contrast and the brightness when playing video games and to make sure you dont' have a still image on the screen for long periods of time or else it might leave a burn in the projection screen.