View Full Version : New Halo 2 shots...

Brevity
05-08-2003, 11:45 PM
http://halo.bungie.net/images/site/halo/screenshots/scrn_136.jpg
http://halo.bungie.net/images/site/halo/gallery/halo2/h2_render_elite.jpg
http://halo.bungie.net/images/site/halo/concept/halo2/earthcity_colormatte.jpg
http://halo.bungie.net/images/site/halo/concept/halo2/h2_concept_dropship.jpg
http://halo.bungie.net/images/site/halo/h2mc.gif
No linking to the DDC here orrrrr is there even more screens over there. C om e s ee.

SPARTAN VI
05-09-2003, 12:41 AM
The original Elites weren't too intimidating when you look at em, but the new look looks badass. :D

Flood
05-09-2003, 12:50 AM
that concept drawing of the city is SICK!!!!

echohype
05-09-2003, 01:05 AM
SWEEEEEEEET

The new elite does look badass.

and that city is tyteee.

I can't wait!

chunk83
05-09-2003, 09:23 AM
Wow.........why must we wait so long bungie, why? I know by delaying, the game will be better off in the end, but I just REALLY want to play this game.

ARONO129
05-09-2003, 10:03 AM
Wow the graphics look sweet.

Arrakis44
05-09-2003, 11:51 AM
I like the new Elite, looks much more of a threat! Also the concept art of the city is nice. The best pic is the 1st one with the Chief in the driver seat!!

The Jackal
05-09-2003, 02:44 PM
:yikes: ... i love halo... bless you microsoft :cry:

bretman1234
05-09-2003, 04:58 PM
hate to say this, but those aren't new. People had these online about 2 weeks ago.

En7gMa
05-09-2003, 06:31 PM
Nice graphics, this game is going to be jaw dropping

kornavs19
05-09-2003, 06:33 PM
They havnt been posted here before, therefore there new..Those r sick..I almost wetted myself...I ant this game so bad...

U know how much that would suck if all this hype and then the just made it like kabuki warriors quality and it sucked..I know that would neer happen and it wouldnt, but i would b so ****ed..I have such high expectations in my head that i hope its good...I hope they keep the same controlls..I ont like the dual gun either..

bretman1234
05-09-2003, 07:09 PM
lmpbzktnkorn23

yes they deffinately have

kornavs19
05-09-2003, 08:31 PM
w/e..I didnt search for it..But i havnt seen em before..So there new to me...And im sure other people as well..

bretman1234
05-09-2003, 10:17 PM
sorry, but there have been numerous threads about this and they also came in the oxm for june.

HALO2
05-09-2003, 10:59 PM
DUde this are some pretty kool pictures.

HALO2
05-09-2003, 11:01 PM
do you have any more pictures?

Shadow20002
05-09-2003, 11:38 PM
Looking damn sweet graphics, i can ever believe this is the in-game engine. :p

Duke
05-09-2003, 11:43 PM
Great bretman. They've been posted before. Hooray for you for pointing that out. Move on.

bretman1234
05-10-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
Great bretman. They've been posted before. Hooray for you for pointing that out. Move on.

I was deffinately not talking to you, I was trying to show the guy who started this thread that those pictures were not new.

Brevity
05-10-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by bretman1234

I was deffinately not talking to you, I was trying to show the guy who started this thread that those pictures were not new.
Bret normaly I dont respond well to your type of posting but then I decided to turn over a new leaf so to speak. But now you are bothering ppl so it must end. Your lazy ass still has not linked us to all those pics that "R all over, and old." So till that happens shut the hell up. Next should you find them "ALL" then I can still say they are new in that ppl here in this thread and at this site have for the most part not seen them, ME INCLUDED, till I posted this thread. So please leave all that buis at home. I certainly dont mind seeing you post but all this in one thread and about the same thing and always with the same faily results of making ppl care, well thats just plain silly. So please drop it.:D

bretman1234
05-10-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Brevity

Bret normaly I dont respond well to your type of posting but then I decided to turn over a new leaf so to speak. But now you are bothering ppl so it must end. Your lazy ass still has not linked us to all those pics that "R all over, and old." So till that happens shut the hell up. Next should you find them "ALL" then I can still say they are new in that ppl here in this thread and at this site have for the most part not seen them, ME INCLUDED, till I posted this thread. So please leave all that buis at home. I certainly dont mind seeing you post but all this in one thread and about the same thing and always with the same faily results of making ppl care, well thats just plain silly. So please drop it.:D

Jesus Christ I didn't know you people could go on about anything!!! I was just f*ckin trying to tell this guy that these pictures have been in other threads and that he could get those and more there. I figured he'd give me a "thanks" and that would be the end of it. All of this agony that Brevity seems to be going through is unnecessary. Sorry if I caught u on a bad day or something, but its deffinately not my fault that you flipped out.

xboxinstinct
05-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Cant wait to school everyone in halo 2 online muhahaha

Brevity
05-10-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by bretman1234

Jesus Christ I didn't know you people could go on about anything!!! I was just f*ckin trying to tell this guy that these pictures have been in other threads and that he could get those and more there. I figured he'd give me a "thanks" and that would be the end of it. All of this agony that Brevity seems to be going through is unnecessary. Sorry if I caught u on a bad day or something, but its deffinately not my fault that you flipped out.
Still no links to those pics?:eek:

bretman1234
05-11-2003, 12:02 PM
this will be my last post in this thread cuz this has just become nonsense. Go to page 9 if you want pics of halo 2. I am relatively new here so I dont really know how to link pages. Happy now brevity? Actually dont answer that cuz I dont wanna post again in here.