PDA

View Full Version : Your dream game? Think it, post it.....

Yankeez
05-10-2003, 01:14 PM
I always have these damn sweet ideas pop into my head, and I wonder why the hell I haven't seen something like this released yet.
1. A game like Morrowind, but with better fighting engine. Option to be part of an army and wage in giant battles like seen in the lord of the rings all that... A whole world of stuff to explore. (this also being fully online too). Would that not be damn cool?
2. Or something like that in the nature of an army game, where you fight giant battles. But instead of just joining a game and fighting, why not have to go through boot camp with some guys online? Then after boot camp, have places all over the world that you can ship out to. From there you could fight at any location. You could be stationed anywhere and march to war, fly, or drive.

Just some crazy ideas, I thought it would be cool to hear the other ideas that people have. That is all.
FRAG

blonks
05-10-2003, 01:20 PM
my game is i want a game just like zelda ocarina of time...but with multy player battles and hell why not, add some guns

xboxinstinct
05-10-2003, 01:45 PM
Street Gangs Simulator with multiplayer for the ultimate in chaos!

Kortiz
05-10-2003, 02:13 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35011

My Dream Game!

Variation-XBA
05-10-2003, 02:29 PM
A Wrestling game on LIVE, and a new Killer Instinct :)

Shadow20002
05-10-2003, 02:37 PM
The power to become a legend...Fable-style game !!!

Snoopy7548
05-10-2003, 03:09 PM
an xbox live fighting game, it would be:

xmen vs. capcom vs. marvel vs. street fighter vs. soul calibur vs. doa vs. mortal kombat vs. snk vs. killer instinct

and it would have every single person from all those games. AND AND it would include all of those games (it would have all of the original mk games, sf games, xmen games, etc.). lol that would be awesome.

No Fear 23
05-10-2003, 03:11 PM
my dream game is already being made!

HALO 2!!!

bungie stole that shiat from me :cuss:

lol, its gonna be awesome.

:cheers:

Viper87227
05-10-2003, 06:42 PM
the Halo engine but on a realistic game. Real guns, real locations, and nothign fururistic or alein. Like a swat game or something. Yea i know Raven Sheild is probably my answer lets wait and see :D

canadianboi3
05-10-2003, 07:33 PM
I wish there was a game where you are a thug, and you go around hustlin and stuff and that's how you get money. Then you can upgrade your ride, get a new glock, stuff like that.:cool:

Brevity
05-10-2003, 07:43 PM
Yanke I got that sig up for you/:cheers:

shrew king
05-10-2003, 07:52 PM
B.C. On live. Massively multiplayer. You could fight other tribes, group together to fight packs of raptors or other dinosaurs.

Also in the IGN "Xbox 2" article that turned out to be fake I thought the idea for Mech Assault 2 was awesome.

SPARTAN VI
05-11-2003, 01:03 AM
Parts of my dream game have been made, but they're all seperated amongst different titles on different platforms.

Think, BattleField 1942, with Planet Side's credit and experience system, with Halo-esque action, and Empire Earth's "age" system. You get a game where you buy your skills, weapons, liscense for a certain vehicle/engine, and you can play in any age you choose, medieval, pre-civil war, WW1, WW2, present, future. Don't buy a sword and a Trebuchet liscense if you're going to fight on planet Zlog-Taur, and don't think you'll bring a Orgasmo Ray to King Arthur's round table... thought it'd be fun as hell... :D

chili325
05-11-2003, 11:35 AM
sports games with a type of 'bullet time' maybe when a player was on fire. You could pull off nasty crossovers in basketball and jukes and spins in football ect.... always thought that would be cool.

Since first playing video games, i thought it would be awesome to have a cat vs dog type video games where ud have to run around the neigborhood but with awesome animal animations and stuff. Ive grown out of that idea though....ok fine i havent i would still be cool to be a kitten.

BORNGD
05-11-2003, 12:16 PM
mines simple, and needs to be done....

being a fan of horror movies, i need and want to see the best fighting game ever with characters from all horror movies, Freddy, Michael Myers Chucky, Pin head, jason, etc. In an great fighting game with crazy power ups, etc.

oh and xbox live of course

Covenant Comm.
05-11-2003, 03:54 PM
-My Dream game would be a game that has vechiles that are real to life.
- up to 16 ppl co-op over lan.(also split screen 2-4 per console). hell y not xbox live even though i cant get it lol.
- Real Life weapons. Also some near future ones to
- Has to do with War definitly. So has to have some epic battles in the game too.
- Pretty much it could be Halo 2 but with all really life stuff.

But really Halo 2 has some of the things i could only dream of till now in a videogame.:cheers:

Kortiz
05-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Fosho
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35011

My Dream Game!

THIS SHOULD BE EVERYBODY'S DREAM GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kenji
05-11-2003, 05:26 PM
A game like baldur's gate with 4 people playing at once, That would be frickin' awsome.

Bravo_2
05-11-2003, 08:39 PM
Every game put together x 2. Nuff said.

Edit: Minus Pulse Racer

No Fear 23
05-11-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Fosho

THIS SHOULD BE EVERYBODY'S DREAM GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, sorry. not my kind of game. im not a big fan of RPG/fighting.

shooting and war is my shiat

Kortiz
05-11-2003, 09:30 PM
no fear eats babies

GreenFire
05-11-2003, 11:05 PM
Something like real life. You choose at what point in your life you want to begin the game, what city, and what your name is and what you look like. It would have voice interaction like seaman on DC and you could do anything you wanted. Start a fight with a kid at school and be a badass bully, or sweet talk the ladies and be the king of your school. Work diligently at your job or kill your boss and cover it up. I dont know, the possibilities would be endless, considering it would be mapped after life. Just a thought.

Possibly add in RPG elements like you have to complete tasks (homework, get a job, get a date, get laid) and you would have stats (intellegence, strength, charm, etc) and also talents.

ARONO129
05-11-2003, 11:13 PM
Actually a new version of GTA for the Xbox or a game like the Getaway. A new RE game where the control scheme is updated.

A WWII air combat (think dogfights) or submarine game would be cool. I hate modern day air combat games because when you fire at another plane the dot on your radar disappears, big deal.

A game where you play the part of a cop would be good. You have assignments that range from street cop, to working narc etc.

Cyclone
05-12-2003, 12:25 AM
A game where you can do anything at all that you want such as go murder your neighbor, burn down their house, goto airport and steal a plane, goto a car dealership and blow everything up, go stand, etc etc....do anything at all. A life sim but without death and consequences.

y2kash_14
05-12-2003, 03:48 AM
A Gangster themed MMORPG. Kinda like a live Vice City. You choose to be in what gang you wanna be in. And you're in a city filled with real people. And every single gang would have to be incorporated...like the Yakuza....Mafia....Triads....Blood & Crips...etc. (No made up gangs) And you could boost and modify cars...that game would be sweet

GreenFire
05-12-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone
A game where you can do anything at all that you want such as go murder your neighbor, burn down their house, goto airport and steal a plane, goto a car dealership and blow everything up, go stand, etc etc....do anything at all. A life sim but without death and consequences.

Didnt I say that?

y2kash_14
05-12-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone

I don't think a game like that would be very fun without any death and consequences

blonks
05-14-2003, 08:28 AM
ok add some cops and we have a grand theft auto killer!:cheers: