PDA

View Full Version : Sony.......(grrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Scottish_Dragoon
06-06-2001, 06:33 PM
Who do these Sony people think they are, eh? They come out saying that they are superior to X-box when in fact they weren't even superior to Dreamcast. The only reason Dreamcast is dying out is from hype. All playstation has been based on was hype. When people hear the word "Sony" they immediatly think that the system is going to be great when in fact the systems that Sony creates are nothing more than expensive paperweights. If Sony could stop gawking over themselves and looked around, they would find that X-box is so much better in every way. But there are still fanboys that believe for some reason Sony is much better at creating systems. When X-box comes out Sony is going to get a BIG wake up call.

EIGamerzX
06-06-2001, 07:04 PM
From my point of view PS2 isn't even in the same league as xbox or even gamecube for that matter. I wonder how powerful the second generation of xbox will be because sony has already began work on the new chip for the ps3 codenamed "cell", it's going to be developed by IBM and Toshiba, It will take 5 years to develop and it's supposed to run at supercomputer speeds thanks to it's parallel processing.
I hope xbox2 overpowers it to that would be amazing!

thedrisc
06-06-2001, 08:33 PM
5 years!!!! i can not belive they will take another five years to bevelop another g3 or something. thats bad news for them. I upgrade my pc every two and spend more money then the xbox costs. so when the next gen of the xbox comes out no problem. I can not belive they think that people will be satisfied for another 5 years with that crapy computer. oooh yah but I forgot they will have linux now. : ) man they really want this to be a crapy computer.

Dr. Zaius
06-07-2001, 02:33 PM
does anyone know what the second Xbox will be called, ot did you just say Xbox2 for the halavit
? where did you come from where did you go where did you come from cotten eyed jo

EIGamerzX
06-07-2001, 02:38 PM
I hope microsoft has more creativity than that I just called it xbox2 because i have no clue what the second one will be called

Xbox Master
06-07-2001, 03:58 PM
Well, Playstation 2's real name is, "The Second Generation Playstation". But of course that's too long to put on the system and the box, so they nicknamed it PS2.

Xbox 2 will be too powerful for Sony or Nintendo to compete with.

Dr_J
06-07-2001, 06:32 PM
This being MS's first console, I think they are doing a hell of a job....unlike some other console companies. I just can't even imagine the next XBox and what it's going to be like. But, it will be totally amazing.

After their first console experience, they can always ask themselves that one special question, "What can we do to make it better this time?"

November 8th can't come soon enough.

Xbox Master
06-07-2001, 06:38 PM
MS did the smart thing, and went around to find out what people wanted in a console. So they'll probably go around to peopel again, and see what should be made better in the next Xbox.

Stebby
06-08-2001, 07:09 AM

dances with broom sticks
06-10-2001, 07:04 PM
xbox2? i am all for the xbox and i am hoping it will concore all systems... but i mean talking about the xbox2 even before the first xbox is released? i think that might be getting a little too ****y... i mean there are no gaurentees that the xbox box will last *nock on wood*. i mean the dreamcast was "better" then the n64 but the n64 outlasted it... maybe the xbox will sufer the same fate as the dreamcast

VanFanel
06-11-2001, 03:53 PM
I personally dont think PS2, is that good. My friend has it and i like ZOE, thats a fun game. But i dont see how it wil compete with GC and X-Box. Xbox has the power, has great games, will use broadband. I dont see how it gets better then that. To make it worse a good friend of mine is a Sony Fanboy and doesnt shut up about PS2 :rolleyes: it drives me nuts :eek:

-Van