PDA

View Full Version : RTC Wolfenstein Glitch! (?)

Delphar7
05-10-2003, 01:21 PM
Anyone else encountered a seemingly unlockable door in RTCW Mission 4 - Level 4 - Secret Weapons Facility ?

Lopers and such fine I handed them their butts, but now I'm stuck without a door. Any Walkthrough I've found says "go to the door in the corner and enter the Guard station" That door never unlocks and I have found any _new_ switches. . . Restarted the level twice and still the same outcome.

As I've found out in RTCW if you can see it you can get to it, one way or another... I'll be spending more hours on this puzzle, but if anyone else has the quick solution please let me know. . .

thanks and here's hoping it's not a glitch. <Sure someone else would have posted and now I'm going to feel _really_ dumb when I figure it out in the next five minutes. . . >

:mad:

Delphar7
05-11-2003, 07:15 PM
Welll uhhh... it's fixed.

Took going throught he level in co-op to do it. Tried it again from my saved game and it worked fine. ?? Anyways threads dead.

Papke
05-20-2003, 08:36 PM
NO DELPHAR! KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!:D

Delphar7
05-20-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Papke
NO DELPHAR! KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!:D

/switches class to Medic

"I won't be able to resuscitate anybody until I respawn..."

delphar in xBLive

I bought the game for the Single Player... Bought xBox Live because I couldn't resist Wolfie. . . Idid notice a few glitches when playing Live... Freezes on massive rendering or Server quits etc... Major lag always seems to go away... Most people who join and Lag a game get tired and think the entire server is lagged so they leave. . . Then Lag is gone for those who tread in the land before lag. Oh those days. . .

ps:
Hmmm if anyone can suggest a good _free_ sig host let me know? I seem to be having difficulties with sigup.com

Papke
05-22-2003, 07:40 PM
I rented RTCW for the box and found it almost impossible to join a non-lagging game. Aside from that, it was damn-near impossible to kill anyone! That may just be my lack in the skills department tho;)

RudedogX
05-23-2003, 11:53 AM
Yes, that would be your lack of skills. Though if it is realism you're looking for...RTCW isn't what you need, the game is still very fun.

Delphar7
05-23-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Papke
I rented RTCW for the box and found it almost impossible to join a non-lagging game. Aside from that, it was damn-near impossible to kill anyone! That may just be my lack in the skills department tho;)

I found Optimatching with Optimal settings works, If that doesn't Optimatch for a Dedicated server, they usually work...

See you on there!

del

Papke
05-26-2003, 08:01 PM
Sweetness Delphar, I'll give it a try! Thanks for the advice.:D