PDA

View Full Version : Lacrosse game for xbox

lilbet29
05-10-2003, 05:10 PM
There are no game systems that ahave a good lacrosse game. Sony made one and it wasn't any good and that's why they didn't make a seconded one. Lacrosse is the fastest growing sport in the U.S. and that's why they should make a game. It is the fastest game on two feet. It would have big hits, fast shots, and great saves. It would be like a hockey game.

DIGITAL
05-10-2003, 05:39 PM
hells yeah a lacrosse game would rock,welcome to XBA lilbet29 i use to love playing lax when i was younger ,i played net i was pretty good at it ,when i was in jr.high i played for the high school varsity team i got let out of school eary just to go the high school.i allso went to a lacrosse camp an had the Gait brothers shoot on me :D

Liquid Gears
05-10-2003, 07:33 PM
Hmm...

I could have sworn I brought this idea up in the NHL Hitz: Pro thread.

I voted Hell Yes, but the game would have to be like the Hitz games and not some EA Sports game.

canadianboi3
05-10-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
the game would have to be like the Hitz games and not some EA Sports game.

I second that motion!!:cheers:

MixMasta
05-10-2003, 09:23 PM
the developers dont want to risk spending millions of dollars on a game that could be a big flop.........i hope someone takes that risk for an actual outdoor, not box lacrosse game. ive played this sport since i was in first grade, since i used to live in maryland. its getting huge in detroit, but i broke my wrist this season so i was mad...yea...

treyz3
05-10-2003, 09:26 PM
It sounds like fun, but I don't know how well it would sell.

Liquid Gears
05-10-2003, 10:00 PM
You don't know how it would sell?!? Are you kiding me? Do you know how big Lacrosse is? It's HUGE! Personally I think it is one of the fastest growing sports right now. I'm telling you man, if Midway made a Lacrosse game it would be BIG.

BTW: Field Lacrosse sucks, the only thing cool about it is the helmets.