View Full Version : How do you burn xbox games
05-11-2003, 04:44 AM
How do you burn xbox., or can you even?
05-11-2003, 07:31 AM
Warez is bad. Get a life, get a job, and go buy the games.
05-11-2003, 09:08 AM
Ok i'm all for warez so here's a step by step plan.
1. Open up your xbox
2. Take out the harddrive, dvd drive etc until you can see the mainboard.
3. Open your flies and **** all over it.
4. Ok, now put it back together and start your pc up.
5. Open your dvd burner and stick some sand and junk in there. (This is so your dvd burner will run smoother)
6. Now get your image of your bin file ready (Keep it somewhere safe, i dunno like the recycle bin)
7. Get a nice NEW shiny dvd, but make sure you scratch the bottom first, otherwise the xbox won't read it.
8. Burn it a 1x speed, but make sure that at every 10% you stop the fan on your cpu, otherwise your pc will run out of power.
9. You now have a crappy copy of a game. (And a big bill.)
Have fun, WAREZ RULE !! :eek:
05-11-2003, 09:13 AM
Ok. First, don't be surprise that this thread gonna close soon...maybe i'm the last one to post. Yeah, you can burn Xbox games, but you need extra stuffs to do that... :watchout:
Technically copying an XBOX game is not illegal in most countries, selling copied versions to others is a totally different kettle of fish....
Although I know of no ways to copy an XBOX DVD, I am pretty sure that Alcohol 120% hasn't got it nutted out yet. With the early XBOX's the DVD unit wasn't good enough to deal with copied CD's and DVD's, so it was never really any goal of people to copy the games.
05-11-2003, 10:09 AM
how bout we just dont discuss anything that could be mistaken for piracy.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.