PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force

xbox1
05-11-2003, 09:41 AM
what is the release of brute force?ive heard the 28th of this month.i hope its not delayed again.

anyway,i talked to digital anvil and they said it will be this year that it is released.they're not sure if its this month or next but they said definately b4 december 2003.

my opinoin is that it wont be delayed cuz they are going to have people start loosing interest in the game if they delay it more.

Waterspout
05-11-2003, 10:00 AM
I believe the release is set on the 27th or 28th of May.

echohype
05-11-2003, 10:01 AM
27th ships, 28th available.

I've got many-a-copies reserved so when they're all sold out in stores and you guys can't find them, come to me :) hahah

btw- many copies scattered amongst diff. stores, I know they have a 1 or 2 per customer limit ;)

l Maximus l
05-11-2003, 01:09 PM
May 28th is when it's available to the public. It has not been delayed again...not yet. I was just at Electonics Boutique and they confirmed it for the 28th.

kylman49
05-11-2003, 01:32 PM
ok i am officially tired of waiting. I am gonna go break into there shipping vehicles and steal the game. The producers are probably just layed back having fun. But thats a good idea because people will really want the game more I think. :cheers: :cheers:

bbchs_trash
05-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Make people want the game more?

Umm... no...

I've lost so much interest in this game it's not even funny. There are bigger and better things coming... and this will be on my... Wait Until It Goes on Sale List... for a long time...

I've got RTCW, Matrix, and Midnight Club 2... there is no need for Brute Force.