PDA

View Full Version : First RAW movie

DIGITAL
05-12-2003, 11:46 AM
check it out ,the 619 looks sweet.this game is gonna be way better then the first http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?media_id=1716581&object_id=482223&channel_id=73&page_title=E3+2003%3A+First+WWE+Raw+2+Footage&adString=network%3Dign%26site%3Dxbox%26pagetype%3Dvideo&return_url=http%3A%2F%2Fxbox.ign.com%2Fobjects%2F482%2F482223.html

EHWfedPres
05-12-2003, 12:05 PM
Well you cant judge an entire game on just one little trailer...what about the grappeling system, physics and collision detection, caw mode, etc.....all the stuff that was wrong with the first one. As long as they fix the grappeling system and make it so that you cant elbow drop a guy that is standing 5 feet away from you...then it might be fine...add a great caw mode like the ones you find in Fire Pro Games and then it will be great.

Well I just wached the clip and it looks good, but what was with that big dork brock walking into that other generic looking guy and pushing him across the ring? Anyway, the Steiner Screwdriver looks good, nice to see some moves in the game that are not allowed to be done in real life because baby might get a boo-boo...

:watchout:

Dyslexic Chaos
05-12-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
check it out ,the 619 looks sweet.this game is gonna be way better then the first http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?media_id=1716581&object_id=482223&channel_id=73&page_title=E3+2003%3A+First+WWE+Raw +2+Footage&adString=network%3Dign%26site%3Dxbox%26pagetype%3Dvideo&return_url=http%3A%2F%2Fxbox.ign. com%2Fobjects%2F482%2F482223.html

Yah, 619 looks cool, but the F5 looks better. Remember though, the 1st RAW looked awesome as well, and it really ended up sucking.

PS The rock is so SHINY, it's almost mesmerizing. GAH!!!

Dyslexic Chaos
05-12-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Well you cant judge an entire game on just one little trailer...what about the grappeling system, physics and collision detection, caw mode, etc.....all the stuff that was wrong with the first one. As long as they fix the grappeling system and make it so that you cant elbow drop a guy that is standing 5 feet away from you...then it might be fine...add a great caw mode like the ones you find in Fire Pro Games and then it will be great.

Well I just wached the clip and it looks good, but what was with that big dork brock walking into that other generic looking guy and pushing him across the ring? Anyway, the Steiner Screwdriver looks good, nice to see some moves in the game that are not allowed to be done in real life because baby might get a boo-boo...

:watchout:

u call a broken neck a Boo-Boo. Okay, jump off a 20 foot ladder onto your head then... Thtas what i thought, smarta**

EHWfedPres
05-12-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Jerred B

u call a broken neck a Boo-Boo. Okay, jump off a 20 foot ladder onto your head then... Thtas what i thought, smarta**

Humm, thats funny...I remember scott steiner doing the steiner screwdriver hundreds of times in japan and not injuring anyone...:watchout:

Dyslexic Chaos
05-12-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Humm, thats funny...I remember scott steiner doing the steiner screwdriver hundreds of times in japan and not injuring anyone...:watchout:

Whats your point. You can get hit by a car 100 times and not get killed. It only takes 1 time. A good example is what happend to Owen Hart (God rest his soul). That stunt had been done hundreds of times, especially by the likes of sting. Then, that ONE time, something went wrong. Did you ever see sting do that stunt again? I also recall the Owen Hart/Stone Cold Incedent...

EHWfedPres
05-12-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Jerred B

Whats your point. You can get hit by a car 100 times and not get killed. It only takes 1 time. A good example is what happend to Owen Hart (God rest his soul). That stunt had been done hundreds of times, especially by the likes of sting. Then, that ONE time, something went wrong. Did you ever see sting do that stunt again? I also recall the Owen Hart/Stone Cold Incedent...

Thats just an accident...it happens. You can step off a curb and get squashed by a bus, but does that nobody cant ever cross the street again? I dont remember Owen Hart doing the Square Driver ever before the time he did it to austin, so he obviously did not know how to do it properly...however, Kenta Koboshi has done the Burning Hammer thousands of times, so he knows how to drop people without hurting them.