PDA

View Full Version : Most Anticipated Games

SakapuntaS
05-12-2003, 03:28 PM
I was just reading up on Star Wars Galaxies and I had to go get a new pair of shorts in result. First and foremost, My computer is behind the times. Its over 7 years old, clocking in at 350 mhz and also freezing every 30 minutes. I have been forced out of the PC games, the mmorpg's,online fps, etc... It's been very tragic.

Fortunately enough, I'm finally getting a new computer soon. Sorry I'm trailing off from the threads main subject haha:huh: ..but anyway, the most anticipated games. Sure Halo 2 is high up there, but lets think sooner. Let's not share about the 2004's like Fable and Halo 2 that- let's focus on whats going on in 2003.
The games I'm looking forward to most are...(not in order)

1.)SW: Galaxies
I've heard rumours that this isnt on the box - but hopefully Ill have my computer by then..because I like playing that type of game on PC anyway (not flaming xbox its just an opinion)
2.)Knights of the old Republic
I've had my doubts, SW games always seem to suck..but I've never played an RPG of theirs before...It sounds cool, and its coming out very soon=)) (hopefully)
3.)NHL 2k4
Hockey games are awesome, me and a friend when we were kids played this game called "Powerplay 96'" , It was friggin awesome. We mastered that game, and from the reviews I've heard about NHL 2k3 - NHL 2k4 is sure to be a hit.
4.) Pirates of the Caribean
I really like RPG's - Although morrowind sort of left me with a bad taste (its great but hte bugs are to ridiculous) - And its coming out relatively soon (i think)
5.)Any MMORPG - I'm looking forward to my new pc. Xbox has fed my hunger long enough, I'm like a vampire with blood...I just need more games...

Post Back what your anticipated titles are and why...its fine if u put a 2k4 in here...but lets try to keep it down in the 03's - Peace.

Justin-

Liquid Gears
05-12-2003, 04:12 PM
Silent Hill 3 & Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
I usually judge video games by their story lines and when it does come to story lines in games Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid are the best. I can't wait for these two titles to come out, they are a must buy. Even though both games are not coming to XBox, I'll be buying Silent Hill 3 for the PC in October and as for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, my best friend has a PS2 and I know for a fact he'll be buying this game.

Virtua Cop 3
Just look at this game in the vid previews! Un-fricken-believable!! I can WAIT!!

Capcom vs. SNK: Chaos
I've been a fan of Street Fighter games my entire life. That pretty much says it all.

Halo 2
I mean common', you just gotta love Halo

kenji
05-12-2003, 06:21 PM
Halo 2, Brute Force, Fable, Baldur's Gate 2, and Enter the Matrix.

GrizzlySuit
05-12-2003, 07:08 PM
Halo 2, amped2, enter the matrix, Ghost Recon Island Thunder.

Theres a hella lot more, but those are the ones that i can think of right now.

SPARTAN VI
05-12-2003, 09:09 PM
Said this about a thousand times on these boards. :watchout:

Halo2
Doom3
Fable
BC
Half-Life 2

Doesn't get any better than those, IMO.

Shadow20002
05-12-2003, 10:41 PM
Fable !!! All i want to know is....the power to become a legend. :p

l Maximus l
05-12-2003, 11:17 PM
1. Halo 2 (I'm naming my future child "Master Chief")
2. Brute Force (I want it...I need it)
3. Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield (Urban Warfar at it's best)
4. Half Life (excuse me...I just farted in excitement.)

My 5th would have been Return to Castle Wolfenstein...but, I have that and I'm loving it!!! :D

frog11983
05-12-2003, 11:57 PM
Halo2
-oohhh mamma

Fable
-if it ever comes out! :(

BC
-would like to get in touch with my primal side and kick some dinosaur butt

Kotor
-love starwars, should be a great game

SW: Galaxies
-only if they make it for the xbox though, i don't like playing games on my computer, i dunno why, just isnt right to me

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (gc)
-i know nothing about this game and its not coming out on the xbox, but i can only imagine its potential. i loved the game on nes and loved the cartoons even more when i was younger... i can't wait to see what they do with it