PDA

View Full Version : Burnout 2, Apex, World Racing ??

Shadow20002
05-12-2003, 04:50 PM
What is the best between these ones ? I'm in need to buy one racing game now, any suggestions will be very appreciated. ;)

Zion
05-12-2003, 05:25 PM
Wait for MotoGP 2!!

Boomer
05-12-2003, 06:29 PM
If it was me choosing I would pick Burnout 2. I have Apex and it wasn't that great, good to rent tho (although good luck beating it in 2-3 days) lol I've also heard that World Racing isn't that great either, and I have heard that Burnout 2 is far superior then the first version in every area of the game, the graphics are better, the modes are better (also more of them) the selection of cars etc is better, the gameplay, the physics, and Definitly the crashes have all been approved dramatically, definitly the next game I plan on getting, then Midnight Club 2, and Midtown madness 3 because of there online compatibility.

Shadow20002
05-13-2003, 05:38 PM
What i'm thinking about Burnout 2 is there are not so much cars to race. Apex have a good amount of cars and World Racing too. I don't know maybe, i'm gonna wait for Midnight Club 2 or Midtown Madness 3. ;)

Crash2k2
05-13-2003, 10:12 PM
I have played all 3 games, owning 2 (apex and burnout 2). I enjoy burnout 2 more than the other games. I think midnight club2 is awesome for ps2 and will no doubt be good for xbox, but it isn't out yet...Burnout has some cool modes and the fastest paced racing out of the 3 you listed...there are a lot of cool cars and the control is tight...but it is more for the person who just wants to have fun...the xbox live part is cool because then you see where you stand with your records...especially addictive is the freaking crash mode...it is amazing how long one can actually play the game...anywhose, i think it is worth every penny i paid for it...i cannot say the same for apex...but that is just one gamers opinion...

pepitonet
05-13-2003, 10:36 PM
burnout 2 is much more better for like 150% apex really sux big time it is one of those that will be good to buy if it was 20 new otherwise forget it and world racing is not that bad but it falls short in comparation of burnout and believe me i know what i am saying i have all three :D

Trento52
05-15-2003, 08:18 PM
i don't know but i would go with burn out, world racing looks good but i have heard more stuff on burn out and apex was pretty bad, to realistic as in nothing specail or surprising happens but i saw some pics of burnout and they looked sweet.

Gameman732
05-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Out of the three you mentioned, I too recommend Burnout 2. If
you can, wait for Midtown Madness or Midnight Club 2.