PDA

View Full Version : I've Got !!!!enter The Matrix!!!!

Pimpn419
05-12-2003, 11:28 PM
Yep, it's true.. the Best Buy where i live started selling the game early so I re-funded my Electronics Botouqe Pre-Sell and bought it from Best Buy Today!! It F*$%^#& Rocks!!

Best Buy also gives you a 10 dollar gift card when you buy it!! Really tight instead of EB's S**&^ Deal...

l Maximus l
05-13-2003, 12:01 AM
Cool...Do you have a digital camera so you can take a picture of the case? The reason why I ask is because there are a lot of people around here that may challenge you for that because apparently some people are saying that there are some lawsuits going on because of releasing the game early...lol...personally, I think it's funny :D

Brevity
05-13-2003, 12:33 AM
I just want someone with a HD TV like me to tell me what the hell this game looks like in 1080i...HELLLA GOOD I BET:cheers:

l Maximus l
05-13-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Brevity
I just want someone with a HD TV like me to tell me what the hell this game looks like in 1080i...HELLLA GOOD I BET:cheers:

I'll be able to tell you very soon :D I'll likely rent the game first because of fund$. I want Brute Force far worse due May 28th.

Liquid Gears
05-13-2003, 03:05 AM
When is that game supposed to come out anyway? I wanna play this game

Ninja Scroll
05-13-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Brevity

Does Enter The Matrix support Xbox's HDTV AV's?

If so I will see it in all it's glory come Thursday.

btw, what retail chains are having da best promotional ploys to sell da game?

Such as rebates, gift cards, ect.?:watchout:

Pimpn419
05-13-2003, 12:16 PM
Well, my girl has a digital camera, but buy the time she uploaded it to her computer (since she can't with mince since I don't have whatever she has hooked up to hers) the game would already be out. You see my point.. I'm not asking anyone to believe me.. I'm just gloating.. =).... the game's f***** tight as all hell. It took me only a minute to get used to the controlls and the Focus function kicks a$$ too! It's really cool how the further along you get tips telling you how to perform new moves & such. Really cool! Like to do a cart wheel: You have to have ur guns drawn, pull the left trigger (Focus), and jump (the A button). That's all the moves I'll give away.. hehe. & if ur Aobie (sp) you can drive the car but if ur Ghost you hang out the windown & shoot ur gun. As Aobie though you can press the Y button to have Ghost jump out the window only 4 a limited time like the Focus!! Pretty tight stuff!!

There should be a lawsuit.. the dude I talked to at EB to get my pre-sell back was trippin... funny site 2 see!

Pimpn419
05-13-2003, 12:19 PM
& yes.. the game supports HDTV.. It doesn't say anything about AV's on the back of the case.

Waterspout
05-13-2003, 12:21 PM
Another game based on a movie that is hyped to no end. I will rent first....then rent again.

Pimpn419
05-13-2003, 12:30 PM
I will admit.. I don't think it really lives up the the "hype" but none the less.. it kicks some serious ass! Seriously!!!

Pimpn419
05-13-2003, 12:32 PM
My girl just informed me Best Buy (where I got my game) has taken all the banners down and taken all the games off the shelves!! They're gett'n sued!! Do u think Best Buy would ever go out of buisness over something like this? I like'd Best Buy =(..

Pimpn419
05-13-2003, 12:41 PM
I'll take that back! It does live up to the hype. Nothing more Nothing less....

Waterspout
05-13-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Pimpn419
I'll take that back! It does live up to the hype. Nothing more Nothing less....

I'll still rent. I don't buy based on hype anymore. Too many disappointments (especially those based on movies)....except for Brute Force of course.