PDA

View Full Version : WWERAW2:About the whole using your ripped music thing...

berries69
05-13-2003, 12:55 AM
i know they say that its been confirmed, that you can use your own music from your Xbox in the game, but has anyone came out and said that you CAN USE IT FOR CAW's. I havent seen anyone being specific that you can use it as your CAW's entrance. Could they just be meaning that all you can do is rip the music to the game for just background music or menu music. Cause i read somewhere on one of the hundreds of WWE RAW 2 sites that "using Ripped music for the CAW's could cause problems", but then again that was a very very old interview back in early to mid last year so it may have changed since then. Even if they are only talking about the ripped music being used as background or menu music it wont really bother me none, yea sure it would let me down and i would be alittle disapointed, as long as they keep this storyline they've been talking about, the variety of matches and the new control system i'll be happy. But im not gonna get my hopes up on anything til i buy it, cause the last minute they may take stuff out as they did with Raw1.

EHWfedPres
05-13-2003, 12:21 PM
i didnt bother to read all that, but you CAN use a ripped song as your created wrestler's entrance music.

Dave
05-13-2003, 12:45 PM
I would hope you could use it for CAW, because I believe thats what most people would want to use it for. Backround music would be nice as well. I can't remember the name of the CD, but it's got all the old wrestlers themes on it, and I ripped all 3 CD's thing on my Xbox hoping to use them whenever they decide release the game.

Hopefully the CAW is capable of making all the old time grapplers, unlike RAW 1. Trying to create a good looking replica of an old timer on RAW 1 is awfull. I quit using that CAW very quickly, and have no interest in ever using it again.

Crazy Joe
05-13-2003, 07:08 PM
i don't see why it would be a problem, Legends of Wrestling let you do it..

EHWfedPres
05-14-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Dave
Hopefully the CAW is capable of making all the old time grapplers, unlike RAW 1. Trying to create a good looking replica of an old timer on RAW 1 is awfull. I quit using that CAW very quickly, and have no interest in ever using it again.

I just hope they have alot of actual wrestling attire this time around, because last time, I couldnt make anyone...i made a robot, but who the hell wants to wrestle with a robot?!? I want to make my own guys and beat the crap out of the talentless morons already in the game.